Chapter 2.

Pooja Pov.

Right now I am standing outside operation theatre. That injured man which I bought is being operated inside by my best friend Sara. She is an excellent surgeon and I can swear on my life that she will definitely save that injured man. Then, Sara comes out.

"How's he?" I asked.

"He is doing fine, we got bullets out of him. Now he is sleeping" Sara said.

I sighed in relief and Thanked God for saving him.

"Did you called anyone from his family" I asked Sara, while walking along side her as she walked towards her office to start paper work.

" Yes they will be here in any minute", Sara said while writing her report.

"You should be get going home now, you have been working late these days, you must be very tired", Sara said with concern.

" Yes, I am going home, I am really tired, you take care of yourself", I said and we both smiled at each other.

After saying goodbye to Sara.
I headed straight to my home.
I was really very very tired. I took a quick shower, changed my dirty clothes  and slept peacefully under dulvet covers.

Dominic Pov.

*Flashback*

After finalising my deal with Russian mafia. I thought I should enjoy some time alone, with that I said goodbye to Steve my underboss. I sat in my black Porsche and  headed towards a cheap bar to enjoy drinks and girls. After having fun with a girl, I was about to leave then suddenly a group of four man appeared in front of me and four SUV behind them.
"So, your are the Head of Italian Mafia Bloody Dominic Giovanni", their supposedly Head spat venomously.

I laughed.

"You have wasted a lot time asking this", I said.

With that, I kicked in one man's belly, punched two man right in front of me and with my other leg I kicked fourth man.

More man started coming out of SUV and in no time they all start firing towards me. I blocked bullet with holding both man body with there neck picking up using them as a shield, and dragged them with me towards corner.

"Chase him", one of them shouted.

"Don't let him go, kill him"

With that I took out my gun and shot one by one all man who were chasing me, I kept hiding my body behind garbage bin to get clear view of anyone coming towards me and within few second piles of dead body are lying in front of me. But before I could kill the last man alive my gun stopped working.

"Shit", bullets are finished, I need one more bullet to kill their head.

It's time for some action now.
With that I ran towards that direction, where this head were standing. Now it only me and him.
He started firing towards me. I shielded my body with one of the corpse lying their and run fast as I can, and kicked his gun out of his hands.
His gun is now lying on the ground. I kicked and punched him, he defended and then pushed me and started running towards main road. I followed him, in middle of the road, I saw him disappeared.

As I turned back I saw him standing in front of me, having a gun pointed towards my heart. As today I forgot to wear my bullet proof jacket.  With that he shot two bullet, I jumped so that those bullet won't hit me at my heart and those bullet hit my stomach. I fell on the ground there as he came closer and about to shoot me in my head.

"Good Bye Giovanni"

He loaded his gun and was about to pull the trigger, but I was ready then with the speed of lightning I snatched his gun out of his hand and shot him in his head. His body turned lifeless in front of me immediately.
Then I heard footsteps along siren of police and ambulance coming towards my direction. As I was shot in my belly blood was flowing out of those huge wounds like water and then I started losing consciousness. As my consciousness was fadded but I swore I won't die like this. With my blurry vision I saw a petite lady coming this way. I hid myself in shadows she saw all those dead bodies of my enemies laying lifeless their. With her body language I am hundred percent sure she is a civilian and not related to this gang who attacked me in any way.

This is my only chance to survive. My legs dragged me toward her with blurry vision I only saw white lights around her. Is she a death angel? Can this angel save my life? I took my chance. I grabbed her hand, but she shrieked upon my touch my leg lost control and I fell upon her. She couldn't handle my weight and fall flat on road. I muttered to her," Help me".

The last thing I saw this angel was tieing a scraf around my belly and telling me not to close my eyes that ambulance is here.
And then Ambulance arrived, and everything was black.

*Flashback end*