Chapter 41.

Dominic POV.

I had this feeling, something is not right. When i reached my mansion, i saw everyone is running here and there.

"Dom, dom", i heard Sam voice calling me.

"What happen, where is Pooja?", i asked.

"She is in her room and fire....", she didn't even completed her sentence, i run towards Pooja's room.

It was completely burnt, big frames and smoke.

"No this can happen. She can't die"

"Pooja", i immediately kicked her door, which broke after 3-4 kicked. As soon as, the door broke. I saw everything has brunt, my servents has already called fire brackets, but Pooja is still inside her room. When i entered i saw water coming out from bathroom.

Maybe she is inside, but i can't go inside like this. I covered myself from a blanket which is laying on a couch and half burnt. After coverning myself, i ran towards bathroom. Her bathroom is filled with water. I open the gate for let go of water and then  fire has decrease its pace.

She is laying unconscious in bathroom, but safe. I immediately picked her is bridal style. Thanks to water, that frames has extinguished now. I ran to couch and immediately lay her down on it. We have controlled over fire.

"Call Sara immediately", i ordered one of my man.

"Sir, she is not here", he answered.

"Sir, you have to see this footage", one of my man said handling me laptop.

In which is was recorded that SARA is the one who is responsible for fire in Pooja room.

"Damm it. I know it, only a stupid girl like her can do such kind of thing", i yelled.

"Jimmy, Ray, Bryan, you guys have 2 hours to find her, bring her back to me. And call a doctor immediately. Also clear this place", i ordered everyone.

* 30 minutes later*

Doctor :- She has passed out because of lack of oxygen in her room. Don't worry she is fine. She didn't even burnt.

Dom :- thank you doctor.

*Dom mobile phone rings*

"Boss, we found her", Jimmy said.

"Good, bring her here. I want to kill her", i immdiately disconnected my call.

Then i saw Pooja movements. Sam was there to take care of her.

Pooja slowly opened her eyes. I want near her.

"Hey baby girl", i greeted her.

She smiled at me, but nothing said.

"You are safe now. I promised you i will always protect you", i kissed her hand.

Sam is looking at us.

I saw Pooja mouthed for thank you. She is in pain, because her lungs hurt.i.e she is not able to speak.
I again kissed her forehead and took her in her room.

"Please rest", i said to Pooja.

"Please take care of her. I have to deal with that bitch", I told Sam.

When i get down from Pooja's room. I saw Jimmy holding Sara by her neck. She deserve that.

"Please let me go", she yelled and pleaded.

I took out gun from my hostiler and walked toward her.

"Shut up", Jimmy yelled at her and grabbed her by her hair.

"Tell me Sara, why you did all this? You even throw a lighter in Pooja room to kill her why?", i yelled at Sara, who seems flinched with my voice.

"Dom i didn't did anything. It's wrong", she pleaded again.

"Oh! Really. Then whom from you are running", i yelled at her, she is testing my patience.

Pooja POV.

As soon as Dom left my room, i was about to drift in sleep, when i heard faint sound of Dom yelling. These rooms are soundproof, but still i was able to hear that.

"What's going on Sara?", i asked her.

"Pooja don't get up just go to sleep", Sam said worriedly.

"No Sam i'm fine", but then i heard Sara voice as well.

Something is going on...

I want to check, why Dom is yelling at Sara...

"Pooja, go back to sleep", Sam said.

"No, i heard Sara voice. Dom is yelling at her. I want to see. Please Sam", i assured her i'm fine.

When i reached at Staircase i saw Dom having gun in his hand pointing towards Sara.

No, no,no he's going to shoot her...

With all my strength i called his name.

"DOM", i called him, on hearing your voice he turned towards me.

"What are you doing here? Go back and rest", he yelled at me. I flinch when he yelled, but i can he's going to kill Sara.

I ran towards Sara. And hugged her.

"Leave her", i yelled at Jimmy who looked at Dom for permission.

"I said leave her", i again yelled, this time Dom nodded and he let go of Sara hairs.

"Tell me what's going on?", i asked Dom. I even don't have energy to speak. My throat is throbbing, and my lungs even if i breathe harder is hurts.

"Sara tell her what you all have done", Dom yelled at Sara and again pointed his gun towards her.

"Sara", i cupped her face.

"What's going on Sara. Tell me", i said to her softly. I can't see my friend like this.

But she didn't said anything.

"Speak or die", Dom again threaten her.

"Well you stop threaten her", i yelled at Dom.

Why he is behaving like that...

"See look at your friend, she is the one resposible for your this condition. She is the one who tried to kill you alive, by burning your room", Dom told me.

I was taken aback by his confession. It seems like someone tightly slapped me across my face.

I can't believe what i have heard...

"Are you crazy. Why she will do that. She is my friend...", he cuts me.

"Friend, she is not a friend. She is your enemy. Who tried to kill you 2 times, by mixing drugs in your medicine and secondly by burning you alive", Dom said, i can't hear or more of this.

"Sara tell me. This is all false allegations. You didn't did that. Ha naa Sara", i spoke to her. And she nodded her head.

Omg! No this can't...

Then suddenly her expression changed.

"Yes, i did all this to kill you Pooja for Dom sake", her words are like thunderstorm to me.

~▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪~▪•▪•▪~▪~▪•▪•

**Don't forget to vote, comment and Share**