Chapter 63.

Pooja POV.

I wiped my face, and took long breath to calm myself, before joining everyone on dining table. I sat beside Jennifer, while Xander sat on the other side of Jennifer and Dom on my side.

"What happen you look lost?", Dom whispered in my ears.
"It's nothing", i replied without looking at him. I hate this feeling, he always sense my lies. He placed his hand over mine and placed a kiss on it. I smiled at his act.

"Now start eating", He serve me food, with is looking yum and i was very hungry so i immediately dig in. Everyone is happy and chatting, then suddenly Dom placed his hand over my thigh. My body immediately reacted and a small scream escaped from my mouth. Everyone looked at me.

"Pooja, you okay?", Jennifer asked.

"Yes, i am. It's hiccup nothing ", i told her. Then all resumed what they were doing. From i saw from corner of eyes that Dom is smirking. I signalled his to remove his had.

"No, i am enjoying this", he whispered in my ears and moved his hand higher.

You idiot.... just wait....

I slightly pushed his soup bowl, which ended up falling on his thighs.

"Oh! Shit", he groaned and abruptly got up from his seat.

"What happen", Xander's mom asked.

"Nothing Mrs. Luciano. This big boy has dropped his bowl of soup. Dom you should have careful with you soup. Now see you ruined you suit", he glared at me. And i smirked at my victory.

"Bathroom is their go and fix", i pointed at the direction of the bathroom.

He murmured something and left.

Yay!!!... no one messes with Pooja....😎 (thug life)

It was lovely evening. I enjoyed at lot. Everyone is here so happy and enjoying each other company.

"Pooja, i want to tell you something", Jennifer said again.

"Yes, jenny"

"Pooja, i am sorry for earlier...."

"It's okay Jenny. I don't mind at all", i assured her.

"But i want to tell you something. Please listen to it open-minded", she reuqested.

"Ofcouse"

"Did you know the reason why Dom hadn't transferred anything to Zachary", she asked.

"Jenny.."

"Pooja, i know this is so painful for you. But you have the right to know the truth", she placed her hand over my shoulder.

"No, i don't...."

"You can't give anything to anyone that didn't belong to you", she said.

"What?", i asked her with confused brows.

"Yes, Dom wants to save Alia. For you he can give his life, then this power and money is nothing for him"

"What you are saying Jenny"

"My dad has adopted Dom. But before his death he transferred everything in my name and made me the heir of his property.  Dom is just the care taker. He also added a point in the attorney that Dom cannot transfer those money and property into anyone's favour until I cross my 18 birthday. After dad's death, everyone rumoured that Dom is the heir, for my safety sake. Dom send me to Germany where i lived with my maternal uncle and aunty. When all this happened i was just 16 year old. It wasn't anyone fault Pooja, my brother will always chose you over everything. He was just fulfilling his promise. Please just give one chance to Dom. Please pooja", she told me everything. She cleared my misconception.

Omg! What i have done.....

I wiped my tears. "Pooja, will you give one chance to Dom", Jenny asked.

"Pooja, he still loves you after all this year's he waited for your forgiveness. Please pooja forgive him", she pleaded.

Without answering anything to her. I walked away.

How can i be so stupid to believe on Zachary words. Why i haven't thought about this earlier?
Why i haven't heard Dom pleas?

I lost count over time and place. I was walking on road, i left that place without informing anyone and staright walk out from their.

Dominic POV.

"Where is she?", i asked Jennifer.

She panicked before answering.
"I don't know Dom. She walked away when i told her truth", she told me.
"And you let her go, where is gurads?", i yelled at everyone who were present their.

I might have left Mafia world. But still i haven't forgot to pull trigger in anyone's head.

"Sir we saw a lady, running and crying like a maniac.  She might not have gone so far", guard informed me.

I took my car keys and run to direction.

This woman is death to me...

I saw her in middle of the road crying and morning.

I got down from my car. And ran to her.

"Pooja", i called her name.

"Dom", she called my name and run in my arms.

"I am sorry, am really really sorry. I should have trusted you. Please forgive me Dom. I still love you", she said everything in her one breath.

She still love me.... that's all i really want to hear.

"Shh! Baby girl don't cry. You took a lot of time in understanding this. I have waited so long to hear that", i cupped her face and wiped her tears.

"I missed you lot for doing that", without wasting anytime i slammed my lips on her gently. Which she happily accepted and snaked her arms around my neck pulling me closer.

We both pulled away because of lack of oxygen. I closed my eyes and placed my head above her.

"Please don't leave me again like that Pooja", i told her.

"I will never leave you again. All these years which i spent without you were made my life a living hell. I was breathing but i wasn't alive. You are the reason, you are my breath without you i am nothing. Please forgive me for being a brat. Please forgive me for not believing in you. Please give me one chance"

"I think we both have been through the same, thank god you are back now. And this time i won't let you go anywhere", then i pulled out the same right which i have given to Pooja as promise ring when i proposed her, but she returned it to me before her left.

I kneed on the road.

"So, Ms. Mehra. Will you accept me as your life partner till death apart us", she grasped and covered her face with her hands.

Before yelling "YES", i scooped her in my arms and kissed her again.
This is the best moment of my life.
My love of life is with me.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

**Don't forget to vote, comment ans share**