Part 2 of Chapter 12

Pooja Pov.

"I will take this light green one", i told Sara.
"No, you are not, you always wear simple dress", she complaint.
"Simple dress is much better than skin showing slutty dress, now i'm going to buy that dress whether you like it or not", with that I purchased a light green long dress, with a silver belt and silver earing and silletioes.

Sara POV.

"Dom invited me, i can't help but blushing hard, i never felt this kind of feeling earlier. He is something, when i first saw him he took my breathe away, I'm sure every girl wants a husband like him; but sorry girls he is mine", with that thought i started looking for a much skin showing dress so that I can seduce Dom.
I took a golden off shoulder  dress, with 4 inche longer golden silletioes, with golden bracelet and earings.
"Oh! Dom you don't know that. Today i'm going to make you mine", i chukled at my thoughts.

After paying bills for our dress we head towards our house.

I must tell, Pooja has no knowledge about fashion. She was a nerdy girl, who always read and work. She never drink, never party and boys she is far away from them. I was happy that she didn't got crush on Dom.

With that i helped Pooja with his makeup and hair style, i advised her not to tie her jet black hair,instead of that she should flaunt them.

And i did my makeup, i tried to keep a heavy makeup with red lipstick.

After being satisfied  with my makeup and dress. We both headed to Dom place. Now my face is in a colour of deep bright red shade.

*30 minutes later*

We reached, i was feeling a bit nervous.
"Hey, Sara chill you are looking gorgeous, I'm sure Mr.Giovanni will smitten with you", she said and i smiled embracingly.

Dominic POV.

"Pooja did a really good arrangements for this party, i must say my angel is very talented at her work", i thought.
"Hey bro, what you are dreaming of?, steve said.
"Ah! Got it, you are again thinking of Pooja, right, sorry this time i won't risk my life again by flirting with her", he said.

"Yes, because last time, i broke his nose, he is flirting with Pooja in front of me, how can i see that, that's why i punched him straight at his nose", i thought.

I was eagerly waiting for her. It's almost 6:50 pm she hadn't arrived yet.

* 5 minutes later*

Pooja and Sara entered the party hall.

There she is my angel,  she was wearing a long light green gown with silver belt. I love my girl being simple. I don't like girls who were a lot of makeup and there face started looking like a cake.