Chapter 20.

This chapter is dedicated to
THEHEARTBREAKER143 and daisyashra
Thank you so much for reading, voting and adding my book in your Reading list.

And one more good news my book is ranked at #409 in romance.

Drum rolls 🎊🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Very very soon, i'm gonna announce much awaited Villain of this story.

So lovlies stay with me.
Hugs and kisses.
Don't forget to *vote, comment and share*.

Samantha POV.

Currently I'm staying with Pooja and Sara. And i love it. They both take good care of me. I'm staying here for security sake, because Pooja told me its not good for me to stay at orphanage, because i'm main witness against Alex Polanni. Russian Mafia can do anything to harm me, but she also doesn't like bodyguard around house. Right now I'm wearing a long summer dress of Pooja. She also has given a mobile phone and advised me to keep it always with me. I know Pooja is very defensive about that, she has brains, under my long summer dress i wore a pyjama and put my phone in my pj pocket. With that i headed down stairs.

"Hey, Good Morning Sara", i said to her.

"Good Morning, come have breakfast", she replied and i immediately dug in after a long time later i got this kind of delicious food.

Knock knock.

Sara opened the door.
"Sorry to disturb you Ma'am. I'm inspector Kenny Williams. And my head has given me orders, to take you and Samantha in police station for interrogation", police office said.

Sara looked at me. I nodded my head. But i didn't believe that what that police officer said. His coming is a bad news. But i decided to go with him. He opened doors of his car.

"Wait a minute Sara said, where are the papers of those orders", she said.

"Too late to ask this", with that two more person come behind from him and gripped us and injected a sting in our neck. We both passed out.

Pooja POV.

Right now I'm driving back home with Dom. But ride is boring because we both are not talking again. I took my phone to play music. But what i saw 2 missed call from an unknow id and a video message.

I opened that video message. I watched that video which almost freaked me out.

A person wearing a black mask, and Sara and Sam tied to chairs and unconscious.

"You are not picking up my phone, I'm very disappointed. Hmm... you must be sleeping, but after watching this video you won't able to sleep in your whole life", he said.

Then he moved towards Sara.
"Oh may may, she look delicious huh?, but i'm not interested in her. I want you honey, you have to come to me before 24 hours, but you won't then i will allow my men to have her", with that he started laughing hysterically and video ended.

I dropped my phone. Dom turned towards me.

"What happen Pooja", He said.

I wasn't able to speak. He stopped his car picked my phone and watched that video.

"They took Sara and Sam", i said.

"Pooja, don't worry. I will do something to save them he said.

"He wants me to go, i will go. I have to save Sara", i said.

"Pooja, listen to me, you are not going anywhere", he said.

"I HAVE TO GO TO SAVE THEM", I yelled at him

"What you want, to let them die", i said.

"And what you think, if you go to them they will them, no they won't they will tie you three and let their men to have you three", he spat.

I started crying.

"Dom, what will i do now?, i have to save them", i said and cried.

Dom hugged me.

"Don't worry, i will save them", he said.

"Why you will save them, you cannot help me. No one can", i said and cried harder on his shoulder.

" I promise Pooja, i will save", he said.

"HOW, HOW WILL YOU?", I yelled at him.

"I'm a Mafia, Pooja", he said.

Author's Note:-
At last Dom confessed to her, he is a mafia. Oh! This is my fav part of this story.
What you guys think, what will Pooja reaction after know that, will she love Dom or leave him?

Will Dom be able to save Sara and Sam?

Who is that guys who kidnapped Sara and Sam?

Comment down below your views. Your *vote, comment and share* is an honour.

Thanks guys.
Keep reading.