Chapter 15.

Hey reader,
This chapter I want to dedicate to
@sparkler7899
@sanu7866
For voting on my story.
Thank you so much guys.
Hugs and kisses 😘😘😘😘

Dominic POV.

I was so taken aback by her confession that she didn't like me. My heart are now shattered into thousands of pieces. That girl in front of me is my love and my life, but she didn't love me. My heart is aching, my muscles tightened, it took a huge patience for me to not to hit her. I can't do that, whether she loves me or not, i can't her nor i can't see her being hurt by any other person. But that girl in front of me, didn't feel the way, i feel for her.

"Do you like someone else Pooja?", i asked.

She didn't answered, i know she is not seeing anyone else, because she stay far away from boys.

I chuckled because she is unable to answer.

"Whether you like me or not Pooja, but you are mine, you didn't know who I'm. If i want i can kidnap you right away and keep you with myself for my whole life, but I won't do that, what do you think if you refuse me then i will not come for you. You are wrong , I won't step back, i will wait for you eternity. Your soul, your heart and body only belongs to me. One day you will love me back as much as I love you. And i will wait for that day", with that i released her from my grip and she run away high on her heels.

Authors note:
I know it's a short chapter, but guys don't worry. Now a much bigger twist is going to come in the love story of Pooja and Dominic.

So stay with me lovelies.
And don't forget to *vote, comment and share*

Bye
Hugs and kisses 😘😘😘😘