Chapter 46.

Zachary POV.

*While looking in the file of Alia Mehra*

Name :- Alia Mehra.
Age :- 15 years old.
Qualifications: - Study in St. Xavier School in Manchester.
Birth Place :- New Delhi,India
Nationality: - Indian

"Pooja Mehra's younger sister. Over protective elder sister. If anything happens to her, she won't stay quiet. Last year some drunk boy tried to attack Alia, then Pooja has make that boy's life a hell. Beating and then behind the bars", Issac chuckled.

Zachary remains silent.

"It's a good opportunity for us. At this time Dom is only concerned about Pooja security, he won't be able to track our plan. Alia is the weekness of Pooja. Pooja is the weekness of Dom"

"With this we can hunt two birds with one stone", Zachary said.

"Yea", Issac smiled.

"If Alia dies, then Pooja will be dead from inside. Then it will be very easy for us to track down Dom. And took over what he had", Issac told him.

Sorry poor Alia, you have to die. Because of your stubborn elder sister....

I'm coming....

With that he light fire in Alia pic, with a lighter.

Dominic POV.

Pooja was right. Zachary can do anything, because now he's like a wounded wolf can do anything to get his prey. I must increased security for each and every member of her family. Her parents are in India, while her sister is studying in England, and she is here for job in Italy.

*Calling Steve*

"Hello Steve", i said.

"Oh! Hello brother, how's your little vacation going on", Steve said.

"It's good. Today i'm going to purpose Pooja", Dom said and blushed as well.

"Wow, great bro. But remember i will be your best man in wedding got it", Steve said.

"Yeah fine. But i have to tell you one more thing", Dom said in serious tone.

"Yea bro sure", Steve answered.

"I want to contact with Martho", Dom said.

"That our gang head from India", Steve confirmed.

"Yes. Tell him, that i want him to secure tha place of Pooja's parents. And also inform Dante to secure all the places of Alia in Manchester. I don't want anything happen to them.", Dom ordered.

"Yea sure, that Zachary son of bitch has to die if he make any stupid move. I will personally handle all this security matter", Steve answered.

"Good, how's Sam?", Dom asked.

"She's doing fine. I got her enrolled in a fashion school. She is passionate about dresses and all female's stuff. And her performance are quiet impressive", Steve said.

"Good take care of everything Steve. I will come back soon", I assured him and disconnected my call.

Today is a big day of my life...

Pooja POV.

I woke up with a poking on my nose. I smile in my sleep, it tickles.

"Stop, stop", i said and then open my eyes. I saw a white tea cup puppy was poking on my nose. She has big black eyes and a beautiful heart shape nose.

"Bow bow", she exclaimed.

"Oh! My baby you are so cute", she jumped in my lap and i scratched her back. I love dogs and puppy. Infact in India i have adopted 10 stray dogs. My mommy hate dogs, still i adopted them. Me and Alia are crazy for dogs.

Then i saw a beautiful greeting card on nightstand. My name is writen on that.

I opened that greeting card.

"This is for my beautiful girl. I know you love dogs.
Bye.
See you at dinner"

Then i saw my puppy tuding my dress. She wants to show me something. I followed my dog. That i saw a white box. And again a new surprise for me. I opened my box, and my jaw dropped to ground.

It's a beautiful stain laces white long dress. Along with that a beautiful jewellery box, my earings, necklace and bracelets.

"I hope you will like that. Please wear this tonight. I want to take you out for dinner.
Love
Dom"

I blushed after reading his message. But where is he?

I picked my puppy. And headed to his room. But he was not their.

"Oh! Puppy he's not here", i pouted.
My puppy tilted her head and licked my nose. I laughed because of tickling.

"Hmm, i should name you but what?", i thought for a moment.

"Yes, i will name you Ava", i said and Ava also tilted her head in appreciation.

"Come Ava. I am hungry. I want to have breakfast", i said to her and headed downstairs.

"Hello Miss. I'm Suasan. I'm the head maid here",  a 30 year old women introduced me to herself.

"Pooja", i extended my hand for handshake.

"Please ma'am come. Havs your breakfast", she said a pulled out a chair.

She serve me pancake, bacon and juice. She also served dog for Ava. We both immediately dug in.

"Master said, he will be coming on 7. He wants me to help you in getting ready for today's event", Suasan said.

"Okay", i exclaimed, because i don't know how to do makeup. Even if a apply eyeliner i always ended up removing it. I'm the worst. Always Sara did my make up.

Sara...

I felt numb for a second. She is not here. And i didn't even get a chance to visit her grave. I felt like crying. I didn't knew i was crying when i saw Ava is also crying. This show me Ava love me a lot and love Ava.

"Okay, mommy won't cry", i said to Ava placed her on my lap and scratched her back of ears.

I'm sorry Sara...

I signed and give myself a tour to Dom mansion in Spain. No doubt he is fucking so rich.

His mansion is filled with bright illumanting lights, a big hall, with double staircase. A kidney shaped pool. Ten rooms manison along with servent quaters. I walked a lot that my leg hurt now. And a huge garden in front and back of the mansion. I decided to spent my rest of the time in garden alone. I love nature, my dad is big fan of gardening. He has 10 acres land only for the purpose of gardening. My dad is a retired army general. Now he spent most of his time im garden and planting.

~▪~▪•▪~▪~▪~▪•▪•▪~~▪~▪~▪~▪

** Don't forget to vote, comment and Share**