Chapter 26.

This chapter is dedicated to NaviSimardipi thank you for you *vote, comment and read*

Dominic POV.

"Yes, I love Pooja", i told Sara.

"But Pooja said you love me", she replied.

"I told you, this is a misunderstanding ", i moved towards shelf and pick out a gun and aimed at her head.

"Don't you dare to tell Pooja, whatever is happened here", i said.

"No, yo- you can't kill me", Sara shattered.

"And, why won't i kill you, it's very easy for me to kill you. It's very easy for a Mafia", i said.

"Ma - Mafia", she shattered again.

"Yes, mafia. Now, run for your life, and remember don't tell Pooja all about this", i ordered.

She run away. High on her heel.

Sara POV.

I cried whole night, he was my first love, i never feel this for anyone else. How can he do this? I was feeling rejected. It hurts and hurts badly. My heart is aching and i cried and cried until my tears got dry and i slept in darkness.

*In next morning*

I woke up early, not want to face again Dom and specially Pooja. I really hate her, she never told me, but if Dom never told her, and he is a mafia?
Oh! God I have to save her.
But how?

Dom voice is playing like a broken tape recorder in my mind," Remeber, don't tell Pooja about this".

I quickly changed and left for my work.

Pooja POV.

I woke up at 5:30 am, i woke up too early. I saw Sam she is sleeping soundly, then i decided to go for a walk. I quickly changed and headed towards exit. I said "good morning" to gatekeeper. He opened  gate for me.

I jogged through the lane. It's beautiful, the whether, parks, flowers and sunlight. I don't know how much time i spent there in watching morning beauty.
"It's amazing ", i exclaimed.

I looked in my watch, i haven't told anyone that i'm going for walk, so after a checkpoint i decided to move back to Mr. Arrogant Mansion.

Dominic POV.

"Where is she", i shouted on one my maid.

"Sir, i don't know", she replied.

Both Sara and Pooja is not in their rooms.

"What the hell is going on, in their head. I don't care where is Sara, i only care about Pooja, why she ran away", i thought.

Then i saw Pooja standing their.

I already half trashed my house when Sam told me, Pooja is not in room. She didn't even took her mobile phone with her. I was worried about her.

"Whoa! Why are you trashing your house?", she said.

I moved towards her and gripped her arm tightly. I know it will leave bruises, i don't care of marks. If it is by me.

"Why did you ran away?", i yelled at her.

"Hey, have some mercy on my ears", she said while trying to release herself from my grip.
But i only tightened my grip around her. I inhaled heavely in order to calm my voice.

"I swear, i will poison your food if it leave marks here", she said pointing towards my grip. I released her.

She starts rubbing her arm.

"Tell me Pooja, why did you ran away", i said calmly.

"I didn't ran away, i just have gone for a walk, Mr. Arrogant", she replied.

"Mr. Arrogant", i said.

"Yes, you Mr. Arrogant", she said pointing her finger  towards me.

I caught her finger and pulled her towards me. She fell upon my hard chest. I love doing that, i love to have her in my arms. I caught her from her tiny waist.

"Don't you ever run again from me. Now you break my rules, you will get punished for that", i said.

I ordered every single person who work for me.

"Don't allow her to get outside of this mansion. If she want to go anywhere my driver will take her, when i allow for that and you are fired", i said pointing towards gate keeper.

Before he could say anything. Pooja protested.

"Hey, it's not his fault, don't fire him. I told him to do that", i know she will say that.

"Oh! Really you want to save him", i asked her.

"Yes", she replied firmly.

"Then you will get punished", i said.

"I'm ready", she replied.

Gotcha.

"From now on, you will sleep  with me in my room", i said with the widest grin on my face.

"No way, i won't sleep with you", she replied.

"Then, you are fired", i said pointing towards gatekeeper.

"Okay, okay. I accept, i will do that", she said in defeat.

"Good girl", i said while moving my hand in her silky jet black hair.

" Pooja, Sara is also not in her room", Sam said.

"What", she released herself from my grip.

"Give me my phone", she said to Sam, who handed her phone.

She dialled Sara number. After few seconds. She is in hospital for an emergency case, that why she left early.

"Okay, all get back to your work", i ordered everyone. They all left.

I moved towards Pooja and wisphered," I can't wait for night to have you in my room", and winked towards her, she stared at me with wide eyes then i headed towards my room.

Pooja POV.

"Mr. Arrogant, son of bitch. How can he do this. He blackmailed me, bastuard", i spat.

"Love in air", Sam said and chuckled.

"What", i narrowed my eyes towards her.

"Nothing, nothing", she replied nervously.

"I should now head to my room", she said and left.

I moved to my room. I showered and dressed for office. Maid prepared breakfast for me, they also told me that Mr. Arrogant has already left. I called driver.

"Sorry Miss, i can't take you to office, boss has strictly informed me, not to take you office", driver said.

"Hey, he can't house arrest me", i replied.

"But, i will lose my job Miss", he said

"I said take me to office, otherwise i will cut my hand with knife and hurt myself and call police that you did all this", i threatened him.

He hesitantly took me to office building.

"Don't worry, he will not fire you", i assured him. He nodded.

"That, Mr. Arrogant. Wait i will teach you a good lesson today", i thought and moved straight towards his office.

~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~

Authors Note :-

So, here's they journey starts of love between Pooja and Dom.

I hope you guys really enjoyed this chapter.

Until next time. Take care guys.

And don't forget to *vote, comment and share*

Bye.