Chapter 42.

Pooja POV.

"Sara", i covered my mouth with my hands and my eyes widened with her confession.

This can't happen. She is my friend...

What i have done...

"Speak the truth damm it. Why you are doing this and who is helping you?", Dom roared.

"I will tell you everything. Please don't kill me. I swear i will never come back in your and Pooja's life. Please spare my life", Sara pleaded to him.

"The less you talk. The more are chance i will not kill you. Go on spill it", Sara gulped in fear and starts telling everything.

"Zachary is the one who told me to do all this. It was his plan to kill Pooja by giving drug to her in her medicine. He made a deal with me", Sara sobs.

"Speak", Jimmy pulled her hair.

"He said if i give this drugs to Pooja. Pooja will die and i can have Dom for my life", i can't believe this. Sara all this did for Dom.

I looked at Dom his face was red full with rage. I can't believe this Sara did this, my own friend tried to kill me. My thoughts were interrupted when Sara starts speaking again.

"But Zachary cheated on me. He from his unknown source already informed Dom all about the drug thing. There is not other way left for me. So i tried to burnt alive Pooja. To create diversion so that i can run away. I hate you Pooja", she yelled at her last part. Each word is dipped in venom.

"You are the only one responsible for all my deeds. You always knew that i love Dom, still you came in between us. You stole my love. What kind of friend you are can't you even control your lust for me. You BITCH", she yelled, i can't hear that anymore. When i asked her if she has any problem with that why didn't she told me, that she still have feeling for him. She was the one who encouraged me to take a step. And now she is blaming me.

"Shut up", Dom roared.

"Jimmy, kill her", he ordered.

And jimmy nodded,"yes boss".

"No", i shouted with all my strength. I can't see her die in front of me. Yes i'm the one responsible for all her deeds. If i didn't came in between this all won't happen. I break down in tears.

"Dom, let her go", i said to Dom, who is looking wide eyes towards me.

"What are you saying she tried...", i cut him in between.

"Dom, let her go. I'm the one responsible for all this. Please let her go", i pleaded to him.

"Pooja, it's not your fault. Sara is a bitch", Sam spat at Sara.

"Please Dom let her go", i again pleaded to him.

He dropped his guns and run towards me. And engulf me in hug. He cupped my face and wiped my tears.

"Shh! If you want let her go. I will do that", Dom said.

"Jimmy, let her go", he ordered to Jimmy.

Jimmy nodded and released Sara from his grip. When Sara released from his grip, she startes laughing like a maniac.

"Don't you think this is the end. Zachary is coming. You'll die Pooja in anyway", then with a speed of electricity she pushed Jimmy and took out gun from his hostiler on his waist, pointed towards me and shoot.

**bang, bang**

I closed my eyes a covered my ears. For a few second i thought i was dead. I slowly opened my eyes and i saw someone has shot Sara in her head. Her standing body has fallen and knelt and  then lay down lifelessly on ground.

I look around to see who was the one who shot Sara, but no one has stood their pointed at Sara, then who shoot her.

Dom POV.

For a moment my world has stopped. Within a second when i saw Sara pointing gun towards Pooja and shoot.

I thought i lost her. But someone shot, but Pooja is not dead infact i saw Sara lifeless body laying on carpet. I asked my mans, but they ain't the one who shoot her.

Then who?

Suddenly a vase has fallen on floor.

My eyes widened. I immediately jumped over Pooja.

"All guard down", i shouted on top of my lungs.

Then suddenly firing has started from everywhere. They are outside of my house. Shit this was the plan of Zachary.

Many of mans are my down. Windows has shattered. Smell of Blood and bullets are everywhere. I dragged Pooja with me behind a huge big sofa.

"Pooja, keep your head down", Steve has saved Sam. Jimmy, Ray and others are behind counter of my mini bar.

I have a blade with me, within a second i cut the leather of sofa and took out my guns from it. I'm a criminal infact almost everywhere i had kept my guns hidden. All this over here are bullet proofs. I glanced at Pooja, she is staring at me with wide eyes. Ofcouse it has amused her.

"Jimmy push that emergency button", Jimmy clawed and pushed it.

It's a danger sign. I have my mans, when we push this button. It send signals to workstations that we are in danger. My mans arrives within a second.

"Behind the staircase, everyone move", i thought guns to Steve, Jimmy, Ray and Bryan.

"Cover me. Steve", i got up and took out Pooja and Sam and pushed them behind staircase. We also starts shooting to cover everyone. When we reached behind staircase, it's a secret passage goes to jungle behind my mansion. And no body knows about it.

"Pooja and Sam listen don't panic. Just go from here. My mans are on other side they will safely take you away from here. Just go", i ordered both of them they nodded and starts running.

"Enough of this game Zachary. I will show you a real me", i picked a rocket launcher from my goddown. I mentally smriked over it. And launched my missile over their car. Their car collided and fly high in air and fell upon their other car.

I gave my rocket launcher to Steve and took out a riffle. Steve hit everycar of their. And i killed every man who were their tried to attack us.

"No one, no one messes with Dominic Giovanni", i smirked over my victory.

"What do you think Zachary. You can win this game so easily. Just wait i'm coming for you"....

~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪

Authors Note: -

How this chapter was tell me in comment section.

Yea i know i'm not good in writing action sequence yea but i tried. Just like happen in typical bollywood movie. Hero never dies.

So here our hero Dominic Giovanni win this battle, but their are or more things going to happen soon.

Yea.. i'm from India, were are your from comment down below. And let me know ❤❤

Until next time .
Take care.