Chapter 58.

Happy 71th Independence day to all my Indian friends out there. And happy belated Independence day to my Pakistani friends.

Steve POV.

"Hey, Sam i got these papers signed by Dom. Send a email to Pooja, a scanned of this", i told her.

"Did you, and he didn't even read these paper", Sam asked me with wide eyes.

"Yes, he signed and didn't even read ones, he was sleeping on chair when i reached at his office", i told her and she chuckled.

"That must be funny site for you", she said controlling her laughter.

"Yes, very funny. Now send this immediately"

"Okay", she started typing, but stopped in mid.

"But i can't send it like that. We need dom's official id for that or maybe companies official mail id, so that Pooja don't doubt on our plan"

"Yes, you are right. I didn't thought this, but i have a acess over companies email id, so we can send her a mail from offical mail id of our company"

"Yes, that would be great, now let's start"

"Yes", she exclaimed and typed a mail to Pooja.

"Hey, Sam did you talked to Mother Maria?", i asked her, she is the main pawn of our game.

"Yes, i talked her, she will send that video to Pooja, don't worry, everything in under our control"

"Good"

Now no one could stop to Pooja from meeting Dom.

Pooja POV.

"Good evening Pooja", My boss Mr. Yuan greeted me. He's a fifty year old man.

"Good evening sir", i greeted him back.

"Your's today presentation was amazing. Our shareholders were amused", he complemented.

"Thank you sir, i'm glad they liked it"

"Ahh! Pooja I want to tell you something"

"Yes sir"

"Our shareholders were very happy from you performance for past 7 years. Now they want you to handle a Japanese deal in Italy, so for that you have to moved to Italy for 5-6 months", he informed me.

Italy.

"Ah!...umm..."

"Hey, no need to answer me now, if you don't want to than i won't force you", he told me with a smile on his face.

I sighed and nodded. It been 7 years, and i don't want to go their.

*Mobile phone rings*

*Mother Maria Calling*

"Hello, Mother Maria. How are you?",  i was happy that mother maria called me. I'm still in the contact with everyone except Dom.

"Poo...pooja", she scattered.

"What happened Mother Maria?", i asked worriedly.

Did anything happened to my kids. No god! Please.....

"Pooja, Mr. Giovanni has sold our orphanage to a Japanese Enterprise, and they want us to clear our home as soon as possible", with tha Mother Maria started crying hysterically.

"I thought he's a good man, but he sold our land. What i'm now going to do now Pooja where me and my kids will go", she sobbed.

I grasped in fear. Dom, shit....

How can i forget that, when mother maria took loan from Mr. Antonio, and then Dominic refunded him and that property is now in his name.

Shit.......

How could i forget that....

I should have already get that land transferred in Mother Maria's name.....

What i'm going to do now.....

My kids, where they will go now.....

I have to go back, Italy.....

Then my phone beeps. I received a mail from D&J enterprise's. Stating that, it a legal notice from D&J company to clear St. Maria Orphanage as now it belongs to Mr. Giovanni and he want to construct a warehouse there.

I immediately called my boss, and informed him. I accepted his offer, i will moving to Italy as soon as possible.

"Great Pooja, i will make arrangements for you their", he chuckled and hang up his call.

Samantha POV.

"Oh! Mother Maria, you are such a nice actor", i winked towards her.

"Comeon kid", she blushed at my comment. She a lady in her mid-fourties, yet very elegent and beautiful as compared to other.

"I miss her", Mother Maria said. And smiled lightly.

"I miss her too", i hugged mother maria. Pooja is a like a elder sister to me. I remember ones, i want to end my life, but then she came, as a guardian angel. She give me love and warmth and a nice family including Steve and Dom.

"Don't worry Mother Maria, i will get her back. And this time i won't let her go anywhere. She will definitely come for her kids. She love them so much", i assured her.

Mother Maria kisses my forehead. "May god help you in fulfilling your wishes", she said.
"Ahem", we said in unison.

Pooja POV.

Dad and me are flying back to Italy. A place where, i found everything and a place, where i lost everything. I don't know whether, i should be happy with my decision or not. But still my heart felt flattered.

The thought of seeing Dom again, send shivers to my spain.

He must have move on till now. Ofcourse he would, why would he wait for a girl like me? A plain jane.

I sighed deeply.

Then i looked a photograph of me and Alia together, hugged and kissing each other's cheeks on a beach in Bora-Bora. Those memories made a smile on my lips.

*Flashback*

*Video calling Alia*

"Di, your Dom is so handsome. Can i have him for myself", alia said with dreamy looks on her face.

"Shut up Alia", i shushed her. "Just focus on your studies, you remember no boyfriend till 18", i narrowed my eyes at her.

"You are such a bitch, can't i atleast admire my soon-to-brother in law", by now i can tell my cheeks are crimson red.

"Oh! Oh! Di you are blushing. Let me took a screenshot of that", she immediately took a snap of that before, i could even protest and send it to Dom.

"You are so dead now. ALIA", i yelled on the top of my lungs.

And she giggled, and her laughter filled my ears.

But, because of you. I lost my sister. It's your punishment that we should stay separate. It's your punishment.

"Are you punishing Dom or yourself", my self conscience mocked.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

**Don't forget to vote, comment and share**