Chapter 62.

This chapter is dedicated to gkms28 Spurton thank you so much guys for reading and voting.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Pooja POV.

*In party*

"Whoa", i mentally exclaimed after watching the exterior of the hall. It is magnificent.

"Pooja", Dom voice snapped me back into reality. He slightly chuckled at my expressions.

"What", i asked him narrowing my eyes at him. Dom hold me from my waist and pulled me closer. Straight looking into my eyes.

*click click*

Now i understand why he did that, because these stupid paparazzi were taking out pictures. Damm! these paparazzi.

"Mr. Giovanni and Ms. Mehra are you together again?"

"Ms. Mehra, why you left and came back after 7 years?"

"Did you even loved Mr. Giovanni or you came back for his money and fame", this question made my blood boil, i am Chief Financial officer of a reputed company still they are asking such question. Why on earth i will do that?

But before i could even reply. Dom punch hard on the jaw of that reporter.

"Dom", i grabbed his hand from his wrist. He looked at me. "Don't", i mouthed him

"Say sorry to HER", he glared at that reporter. He hold his jaw with his hand and said sorry to me. Dom grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside the charity ball.

"There's no need of you to get angry at him", i told him and looked away. He slightly hold my chin and looked straight in my eyes.

"He disrespected you, and i simply can't stand their and watch", he told me. We stared into each other's eyes for a while. Then we heard someone's clearing his throats.

I looked at the direction of the sound, a couple was standing their. A blond petite girl and a bulky man just like Steve.

"Dom", the girl said her name and run in his arms and hugged him. Jealously took over me.

"How's my baby girl?", Dom said and pinched her cheeks.

What??? Baby girl. He used to call me baby girl.  And now he's calling her. What a jerk 😤

I rolled my eyes from them and then this bulky man approached me.
"Hello, I am Xander Luciano, you must be Pooja right?", he said and extended his hand for shake.
"Yes, Mr. Luciano, i am Pooja Mehra", i also extended my hand for shake.

"Ahh!! Pooja, you are back. Dom why did you told me", the petite girl said.

"Sorry letme introduced myself, i am Jennifer Luciano, i am Dom's froster sister", she said and hugged me.

What....... sister.......!!!!!

"You are so pretty Pooja, i see my brother choice is amazing", she teased Dom.
"You are also very pretty Jennifer", i complimented her back.
"Are we going to stand her or enjoy the party", Xander interrupted.
"Let's go", Jennifer pulled me along with her, leaving Xander and Dom together.

Jennifer introduce me with her friends and family members. Xander family is amazing. After an one hour of introduction, these killer heels are now killing my poor foots.

"Pooja, i want to ask you something?", she said.
"Ofcourse", i replied.
"Why you left Dom?", she asked me. All past memories flooded in my mind like a recap everything starts flashing.

*Flashback*

"Alia, why you have to do that, why you left me. Now how i am going to live without you. How i am going to face mom - dad, that i wasn't able to save the one thing which i should protect from my life", looking into Alia's photo frame, i cried my heart out. Never ever in my life i thought i will lost you.

Then Zachary word's started ringing in my mind.

"Tsk tsk tsk, it wouldn't be my fault if anything happen to Alia and you, just tell your money-hungry boyfriend hand me what i want and let you two free"

"Pooja, please trust me. I will save Alia, but i can't hand him what he want. I have created all this with my own sweat and blood. I won't"

*Dom enters in room*

"Pooja, please stop crying", he placed his hand over my shoulder.
"Don't touch me", i yanked his hand.
He's in utter shock with my behaviour.
"What happen Pooja? Why are you doing this?", Dom asked.
"Leave me alone, you monster", i stepped further from him, no wanting him to touch me again.
"Pooja, tell me what happened?", he tried to step closer to me.
"Stop where you are, don't you dare to come near me", i yelled at him and throw a pillow at him.
"Pooja stop this childish behaviour, i know you are hurt......", i laughed bitterly at his words.
"I am pain just because of you MR. DOMINIC GIOVANNI,  and what you know about my pain. Do you know the value of a family, huh.... what you know, if you have ever lost your family then you got to know the pain which i am feeling right now, and guess what you don't have a family. I lost my sister, my family.  Why do you care? I lost her just because of you. Just because of i loved a mafia, just because of you love money more than anything else, just because of you don't want to give up this power, this illegal crime world. You have killed so many people Dom. Today you also KILLED me"

"Pooja re-consider your decision. Dom won't be able to live without you......", i cut Sam in mid.

"And i can't live with the murdered of my sister. He could have save her, but her chose money over the life of my sister. And now, i chose my pride over him. Step aside Sam, i won'y change my mind. I won't be coming back. My family needs me the most", i grabbed my suitcase and flew to India, back to my family.

"Pooja, pooja", Jennifer voice bought me back. I wiped my tears, which came out unintentionally.
"Omg! I am sorry Pooja. If my question hurt you", she hugged me.
"I am sorry, i am really really sorry", somehow jennifer remind me of Alia. If she also here then she would also around the age of Jennifer.
"It's okay Jennifer. I am fine now", i told her.

"Ladies it time for dinner", Xander interrupted us."yea, we are coming", Jennifer replied. I washed my face in sink. Not wanting to show any kind of trail of tears.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

**Don't forget to vote, comment and share**