Chapter 51.

This chapter is dedicate to SaraDoll419 manalivaghasia alvina04october maryamomehi  Jasondes22 thank you guys for voting on my story.

~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~

Dominic POV.

*At Manchester Airport*

Me, Pooja, Sam and Steve has arrived at Manchester. I really don't feel like bringing them here. But there is a possibility that maybe Zachary will attack her, if i leave her alone in Italy. It's better to take precautions. My man Dante has full control over the government officials here. This will help me a lot, in tracking were that bustard has hidden.

"Good Morning boss, please come in', Dante said to while waving his hand to car, for me to sit. I nodded and opened car door for Pooja, after settling her, i sat opposite her and Dante has taken his seat next to driver.

"What the news about that?", i asked him impatiently, I can't waste or more time over here, while that bustard is having my sister-in-law.

"We talked to officials here. They are ready to help. Even commissioner has ordered his whole police department for that, within 2-3 days we will be able to track them, and Alia will be free", He finished.

"You bustard, what if in mean time he ran away from here", I yelled at him.

"No sir, he won't run away. My mens are taking care of every airport in this country. If he tried to do that, we will spot them", he said.

"No, not enough how can you assure Alia is still in Manchester", I asked him.

He handed me a white envelope. I took it from his hand. "This is the proof that Alia is still here in Manchester", i opened that envelope a saw Zachary pictures there, he was wearing a black hood.  Still i was easily able to identify him, that he's Zachary. "As you can see this  pictures, it was captured around 2 days ago in a shopping mall. And i think he will not let of Alia on any isolate place, because he want to have his deal.

Suddenly my phone rings. I looked at the caller id. It's that bustard's number was showing there. My jaw tightened, i turned  my fingers into fist until my knuckle become white. Pooja placed her hand over it to stop myself. I glanced over her, she gestured me to talk to him.

"You bustard how dare you to call me?", I yelled at him.

"Comeon, choose your words wisely, do you want me to kill her before her time", Zachary said.

My breath become harder," well well well now you are here, so i want you to think about the deal. Give me what i want and i will not kill Alia", Zachary said.

"I can't give you what you want", i said.

"Then put this phone on speaker", he said.

"I want to talk to her"

I immediately put my speaker on.

"Hello, Ms. Mehra. How are you, *laughs* might be worrying about Alia, am i right? But please don't worry. Tell your money hungry boyfriend, just give me what i want and make alia free, but he's not listening to me. He's being stubborn,  so i suggest you to make him understand his stubbornness might not be good for Alia" he said and cut his call.

Tears formed in her eyes. "Hey baby girl don't cry", i placed her head over my chest. She silently sobbed.

"Dom why can't you just give him what he wants?", She asked.

How can i give him what doesn't belong to me.

"Pooja, i can't do that", i told her.

"Dom i know it took for you an years of years sacrifice, it's hard for you to give up, but i promise i will transfer every single thing i have, my properties,  land, houses, and even bank balance; i know it's very low, but i will work hard to pay back.......", i didn't let her to complete her sentence when i placed my lips over her to stop her.

"Pooja just trust me, i won't let her any thing happen", i said and kissed her forehead.

That Zachary has filled her mind that i love money more than her.

Now you have to pay for that.

Zachary POV.

*Evil laughs*

Bloody mafia king, Dominic Giovanni, you know what Dom i don't want your powers, your money nothing else. I just want to make Pooja distant from you.

I have lost my wife and my 3 years old girl. My enemies killed them. I stay lone for a long time. You are also same Dom but you got Pooja, this makes my blood boil.

My revenge will only complete when i separate both of you. Then you will understand how's it feel like to get separated from the ones you love, because of the act of your foster dad now you have to pay Dominic Giovanni.

*Evil laughs *

Pooja POV.

"......tell your money hungry boyfriend give me what i want and make Alia free"

These words of Zachary are playing like a broken tape recorder in my brain.

Dom will not give up. And what if Zachary in his anger do harm to Alia. No god, please don't let this happen.  Please save Alia and take my life in her place. Please let her live.

I prayed nth time to god. If anything happen to her, i won't be able to forgive myself. Please god save her.

~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~

**Don't forget to vote, comment and share**