Epilogue.

*Wedding day*

"I am nervous", i told Jenny and Sam.
"Shut up... you told us this nth time. If you dare to speak this again, i swear i will kill you", Sam yelled at me while fixing my veil.
"Comeon! Sam don't be rude. You will understand that when you will at her place", Jenny said to her.
"Yea yea whatever", Sam shuggered and flipped her hair.

"Come on let go it's time", Jenny yelled.
"Where's dad", i asked.
"I am here", dad said when he entered in my room.
"Oh! My god look at you. You look beautiful. Just like your mom", he said and wiped his tears.
"Comeon dad it's my wedding day and you are crying", i hugged dad.
"I am sorry my princesses, i wish if your mom and Alia could be here", dad said.
"Dad", i said with stern voice.
"I am sorry my Pooja. Let's go other your Dom will kill me for getting you late", dad extended his arm for me.

*At church*

"Door is about to open"

1....2.....3.....

The first thing i saw is my soon-to-be hubby was standing on the aisle, stared at me.

I heard some sound of grasp when me and dad walk down to aisle.

Dad handed my hand in the hand of Dom.
"Now my princess responsibility is your's now. Take good care of her. Protect her with every problems", dad said to Dom.
"Don't worry dad, i will protect her with my life", Dom assured dad.

*Ceremony Starts*

"Do you Mr. Dominic Giovanni, take Ms. Pooja Mehra as your lawful wife. To cherish her, in the time happiness, illness till death apart you", Priest said.

"I do", Dom answered.

"Do you Ms. Pooja Mehra, take Mr. Dominic Giovanni as your lawful wedded husband. And to cherish him, in the times of happiness and illness till death apart you", Priest asked me.

"I do", i answered.

"You can kiss the bride", Priest said. Dom slowly unveiled me and slammed his lips on mine.

"Ladies and gental man. I presents you Mr. And Mrs. Giovanni", Priest announced and everyone clapped and cheered for us.

Dom picked me in bridal style and brought me to our bedroom. This is the first time i am sleeping with him. After four round of passionate love making. I fall asleep.

* 1 year later*

*In hospital*

"Ahh!!........." My painful cries filled in the ally of hospital.
"Don't worry baby everything is fine, i am here for you", Dom said while clearing sweat formed on my forehead.

"I will kill you fucking idiot, for getting me pregnant", i yelled at Dom.

"Don't worry it's just she's on her emotional rollercoaster,  she didn't mean that", sister told Dom.

"Okay, i can see his head push when i say. Okay?", doctor said and i nodded.

"Okay, push now", with all might i pushed. And a child melodious cry filled in my ears.

"My baby, i am a mother now", i thought.
"See baby you did it. I love you", Dom kissed my forehead.

"Good news Mrs. Giovanni you give birth to twins one girl and one boy", sister announced.

" I love you baby. You completed our family. See our little bundles of joy", Dom handed me both our child.

"Oh! My god. He is just like you", i told Dom. "And she is just like you", Dom said while looking at our daughter.

*6 years later*

"Jason, Elena get up it's time for school otherwise you both will get late", i yelled at my 6 years old kids. There dad made them spoiled brat.

"Mommy, i don't want to. I want to sleep", Jason said and pouted. Elena also follwed her brother. She groned and slept again.

"Jason, Elena get up and take a bath", i got up them. Nanny helped them in taking bathe.

"Hi baby, good morning", Dom said and hugged me from behind while kissing my neck.

"Your kids are giving me hard time", i complaint.
"Oh! Really, i will talk to them. How's our little one", he said while rubbing my little bump.
"He's will be a footplayer. He never stop kicking me", i told him.

"Hey little one. My strong boy. I see you are also giving hard time to your mommy"

Dom kissed me. "I love you baby so much", he said while picking me in bridal style.

"Don't you have work today", i said.

"But i want to spent with you", he said and pout.

"Dom, get me down", i said.

"No, i want you", he pleaded with puppy eyes.

I smacked him in his head. "Get me down. Jason and Elena will see", i said.

He groned and put me down."But don't worry baby, night is still young", he said and winked at me before he left.

Now, i have a happy family. A loving husband who is a reputed business man now. Two naughty and lovely kids and a new member. No fear, no secrets  only happiness.

He's mine RESCUING MAFIA.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Author Note :-

At last i am done writing this story *wiping tears* my first story.

So here is a quick question.
Reader's do answer.

1) How you find this good?
2) How's my writing style?

And i also want to request you all to also give chance to my second book * In your memories *

About editing this book.
I will start editing this book from December, because i am going for a while.

So meet you all in my other story.
Untill next time
Take care
Pooja ♡