Chapter 61.

This chapter is dedicated to skaur99 Rihana911 mrunal1089 Midnight0226 Thank you so much guys for reading and voting on my story.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Dominic POV.

"Yes", i grinned inwardly.

This is the only thing i wanted to hear.

"Great! Then be ready at 7 p.m. i will pick you, give Steve your address", i told her. She narrowed her bows but she can't do anything. She has to accept that.

"Fine, i will do that", i released her hand from my grip. And shw moved to Steve, who is standing with Mother Maria.

It's been a long time once i let you go. But this time, i won't ......

*At Dominic office*

The thought of having Pooja in my arms, revived all dead butterflies. I was grinning like a fool when Steve burged in, stopping my beautiful trail of thoughts.

"What are you planning to do now?", he asked me.

"What are you saying?", i asked back.

"I am asking about Pooja, what are you planning to do now?", he said.
I sighed.

"I am getting her back", i said.

"You know you can't take her forcefully, she will eventually got to know about that you were lying about Mother Maria Orphanage. And then you can imagine what she will do", he warned.

" I am not taking her forcefully, i am just planning to kidnap her", i told him with a playful smirk on my face.

"You what?", Steve astonished.

"Yes, i am. Infact i even talked to her dad. He desperately want us to fall back. He said he has no problem with that"

"How you are going to do that, kidnapping her won't be easy"

" Just leave it on me. You take care od business. I am taking her to charity event, where Jennifer and Xander are coming", i told him

"So you are planning to tell her everything", he asked.

"Ofcouse i will, now Jennifer has Xander to protect her, now it's time for Pooja to know the truth", Steve placed his hand on my shoulder and give it a ligt squeeze.

"I know Pooja will forgive you. She will understand. Don't blame yourself for Alia", he said.

"But i could have save her....."

"It's not your fault. It's just time wasn't in our favour. So just relax, i am sure she will understand", he assured me.

"Yes, i think so", and i placed the back of my head on chair.

Today, i will make everything okay....

Pooja POV.

I can't believe her blackmail me. And stupid me, i accepted his dinner offer.....

Uhhhhjgggghhhh.....

I want to kill myself....

I was running away from him and now, i am running into him....

"Ahhh!!! You still love him", my conscience mocked.

"Shut up", i placed my hands over my ears.

You idiot Dom. Wait i will show you what i can do....