Chapter 59.

This chapter is dedicated to ArliZqueeneyzZqueene and crazybollywoodlover Dawnweather  thank you so much guys for reading and voting on my book.

Pooja POV.

9 hours flight. I'm really very tired. I glanced at dad. He is sleeping like a little kid in cab. From past few months dad is having chest pains. Doctor's diagnosed that dad is having cardiac arrest. A disease of s unexpected lose of heart function, consciousness and breathing. They also suggested it, in Italy we can find best service's for dad's health. So, i got an idea to bring also here with me, and my marriage plan with Mr. Bansal son's is postponed.

"Miss we are here", driver called my name. Right now, we have landed in Italy an hour ago, company has already arrange everything from cab, to booking hotel and a rented apartment for us.

"Thank you", i thanked that driver and paid him, he helped me with my luggage.

"Dad, take rest for a while, then we'll go to restaurant for dinner"

"Yes... I'm feeling too sleepy right now. I should get so sleep", he said and left for sleep.

Ahh! I should also get some.

I quickly change my clothes, took shower and slept under duvet covers.

Dominic POV.

"Dom, today you have a meeting with Eros group at 6 p.m. in Radison Blu hotel", Sam informed me. All these year everything has changed. I changed too, i drowned myself in work, Sam also graduated from Italy university, now both Sam and Steve help me in extending my business.

Yes, my business. Now i am no longer any Mafia king. I transferred all my illegal business to it real owner, my baby sister Jennifer, and she is happily married with one of my mafia friend Xander Luciano. Now, i'm a renowned business man of Italy.

"Okay,then I will go there", i informed Samantha. I quickly gathered all important file and my laptop for presentation, Sam is handling preparing important notes for meeting.

"We still have one hour, do you want to grab some snacks?", I asked Samantha.

"Sure, i didn't have my lunch", she smiled at me.

"Let's go to cafeteria"

Pooja POV.

"Pooja"

"Pooja"

"Pooja, honey get up. You don't want your dad to be died because of hunger", i lazily opened my eyes.

"Yes, dad. I'm up now"

"Good, then change. I very hungry right now"

"Yes dad. Give me ten minutes", i quickly got up and changed my pyjamas into a white floral summer dress, this one is my favourite.

"I'm ready dad. Let's go", i exclaimed.

I never knew, i was so hungry, still i slept for 2 hours.

Uhhhhgggg......

We both moved to hotel's restaurant. And grabbed our dinner.

Steve POV.

"They are here Sam, when you guys are arriving", i asked Sam.

"We are just outside hotel. Don't worry", Sam assures me.

Hope all this went well. Well it was my and Samantha plan, to get them together. It will be a surprise for both of them. It's been a long time since they separated, now it's the time for both of them to fall back. I know it was hard for Pooja in seeing her beloved sister died in her arms.

But past is past. This can't be undone. Now it's time for both of them to face the truth together.

Dominic POV.

Her back......

Why it seems to be so familiar.....

She's reminding me of her.....

But this can't be.....

Last time Steve told me she's in Thailand.....

Maybe....

A girl is sitting on the fornt table of mine. But her back is facing me. But it seems so familiar. Do i know her? I want to see her face, who is she?

"Dom, dom", Sam whispered and poked me.

"Where is your attention?", She asked me and smiled at our investors.

Fuck this meeting.....

I want to see her.....

I abruptly got up from my seat. I straightened my coat and cleared my voice.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Lee, but i am not feeling well, i cannot sign this deal right now. Please understand, we will postponed this meeting for a while", i requested them.

"Oh no, no problem at all, we will sign our deal later, Mr. Giovanni health is more important than signing this deal. Do worry Mr. Giovanni, will extend our date of next meeting", Mr. Lee said english in his Japanese accent.

"Thanks for understanding Mr. Lee", i am flattered, we shook our hand and Mr. Lee and her PA left from their.

I glanced up to that girl again. She is sitting with a old man around fifties, maybe her dad or uncle. They were having a great time their, then she started laughing.

Yes..... i heard this voice earlier. How can i forget that..... is she here.....

I directly walked towards her and placed my hand over her shoulder. She stopped laughing and truned her head towards me. Her eyes widened like a saucer, and she got up from her seat, straight looking into my eyes.

Am i dreaming......

Is she here?.....

"Dom"

Yes, she is it's not a dream...

"Pooja", i said looking into her eyes. Her eyes, i missed them seeing so much, full of love and affection for me.

We stood their for a while staring into each other's eyes. I know she is also feeling flattered after seeing me, but somehow she controlled it from showing that.

Our attention is distracted when we heard someone's clearing his throat. Pooja straighly moved to that old man.

"Can i know what is going on. Do tou know him", he asked sternly.

"Yes, dad. I know him. He's Dom", she told him.

Her dad. I never met her dad. But she told me, her dad is an ex- army Indian Air force officer. And very lovely person. He loves her both daughter so much, they were his pride i.e Pooja is so feasty and bad ass. Thanks to her dad.

His dad expression softened. He looked at me and engulf me in a fatherly hug.

We pulled apart.

"Ah! At last i got a chance to meet you. Pooja told me everything about you. From a very long time, i wanted to meet you, but she's being stubborn......", "dad", she tried to cut him in mid.

"Shut up Pooja, let me talk. Please son forgive and forget everything that happen between you. Please accept my apology. I want you two to fall back again, can you give one chance to her?", her dad asked me with hope in his eyes.

"I got her after a long time Mr. Mehra, and this time i won't let her go anywhere. I promise", i said directly looking at Pooja.

This time, i will make you mine at any cost.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

**Don't forget to vote, comment and share**