Part 2 of Chapter 17.

Alex POV.

*Mobile phone rings*
"Hello inspector, did you find that girl", i said.
"Yes, she is in Apollo Hospital", Inspector said.
"I'm coming", i said and hung up the call.
"Boys get ready, we are going to Apollo Hospital, Inspector told he has found out my lost kitten", i smirked.
"You cannot escape me, Samantha", with that thought, i sat in my car and move towards hospital.

*In hospital*

(That tall man is Alex)

Pooja POV.
"Don't worry, everything is alright, i have set all things, no one would be able to touch you now, be brave girl", i told Sam.

As soon as i finished my sentence, I saw a tall men with few boys younger than his age entered in the room. He was wearing a black jacket, and i can feel that it not a good news of his coming here.

"Hey, where are you going man, get out right now", i said. Sam is now trembling badly. That person smriked, "Hello, Sam. How are you, you didn't did a good job from escaping me, see you can't escape me, i will always find you, now be a good girl and come with me".

Sam is now sweating badly, she is practically trying to hid behind me.

"Sam is not going anywhere", i spat. I know my answer made his blood boil.

"Get out from my way lady, otherwise i will carry you too with me", he spat.

"Oh! Really you can't even touch my or Sam  a single strain of our hair", i said confidently.

He started laughing," I like you confidence lady, and now i want you too for me", "boys take both of them we are going", he ordered.

Now his boys were just about to drag me and Sam with them, suddenly police force arrived in a number of hundred and media reporters from every news channel of Italy. And then they arrested all of them.

"No, this can't happen, you cannot arrest me", that tall man said.

"I told you, you cannot touch a single strain of my hair", i smriked at him.

"How did you do that", he said.
"You have your whole life to think in jail, how did i did that", with that cops took him. And cops also find that place where he kept all those girls and rescued all girls from their.

*Media reporters*

"Ma'am, ma'am tell us how do got to know about that he will come here", reporter one asked.

"Ma'am you have save life of 30 girls from his hands, how are feeling now", reporter two said.

"Ma'am please tell us, how do you got to know about all these", reporter three said.

*Flashback*

After taking statement of Samantha, that Inspector got out from her room, i followed him because i want to talk about this case, for her security because she is the main witness of this case againt those culprits.
But What i saw he took out his phone and dialed a number and started giving all details about Samantha that she is here is hospital.

"Traitor", i muttered, with that i took my phone out of my pocket and start recording his video. I run to Doctor's cabin and tell him everything.
"They are coming here to take Sam with them, she is in danger doctor we have to do something ", i told him

With that we ran to check cctv recording, we took all the footage of Sam giving statement againt Alex Polanni. We also took doctor's report, about giving little girls steroids to look younger and police talking with Alex Polanni footage and sent those evidence to a media house, who immediately reacted and telecast all those evident on their channel. As soon as the news is telecasted government give orders to police force for the security of Sam and give orders to arrest Alex Polanni, and also ordered to raid all his place and rescue all girls.

Government of Italy also announce Ms. Pooja Mehra as there National Hero, for her bravery act in arresting most wanted criminal of Russia and Italy, and saving life of 30 girls, who were got sold if Pooja didn't come in picture.