two

It was three in the morning and Normani was on Twitter. Well, she was actually stalking someone's Twitter. Someone she had accidentally made famous. All she had to do was date her, then boom. Famous. Then, she broke up with her. Boom. Even more famous. The media had known her as 'The Broken-Hearted Brunette.' Now, they know her as Camila Cabello. The Alternative singer..and Normani Kordei's ex girlfriend.

Right now, the new singer was playing a game with her fans. Normani had learned that she did that every Friday night. This game was called Camila Trivia. She was asking questions and the first fan to answer got her follow. This round, Normani was going to play.

Camila_Cabello: #CamilaTrivia When is my birthday?

NormaniKordei: @Camila_Cabello March 3, 1997.

She knew she was the first person to answer, because now, instead of answering the question, Camila's fans were replying to her. While the older girl waited for Camila to tweet back at her, she liked some of the 'Mamba Gang's' tweets at her. Then she wondered what made Camila's fans choose that name for themselves. They do know a Mamba is a snake..right?

Camila_Cabello: @NormaniKordei you got my follow months ago. You don't count lol. LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN!

NormaniKordei: @Camila_Cabello so, it's not a shocker that I still know your birthday?

Camila_Cabello: @NormaniKordei it is not. I am so, so, very sorry. 😘💕

NormaniKordei: @Camila_Cabello apology accepted.

Normani logged off of Twitter. She went to Netflix and connected it to her hotel room TV. She clicked on Fuller House and binge watched it for the night. She stayed awake until it was time to get up watching that show, which wasn't unusual. It was something she did at least once a week.

"Mani!" Dinah knocked on her hotel room door.

"What?" The brunette asked.

Her room door opened. She guessed Dinah had a key. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing. What do you want?"

"Why are you so snappy today? What has changed in the last twenty-four hours to make you upset with me?"

Normani rolled her eyes. "Why are you so annoying? Although, I think you've always been this way."

The Tongan was about to fire back, but decided against it. She knew the older girl didn't meant it. She never did.

"Come on," Dinah said. "You've got to go to the studio.

"Okay," the brunette smiled. "Let's go."

Dinah had known Normani since the third grade. She was used to her random mood swings, high energy, and sometimes very low energy. As the singer grew up, she figured out how to handle it. However, she still had the mood swings. She still had the high energy, and the reduced energy for sleep. She also had the low energy and the days where she didn't want to get out of bed. It was pretty bad when it happened, but they were figuring out how to handle it.

"You need to change, Mani."

Normani rolled her eyes, but did as told. She changed into jeans ripped at the knee, a black sweatshirt, vans, and put her hair into a ponytail. She walked out of the bathroom and over to the door. "Let's go."

The two women walked out of the hotel to be bombarded by fans and paparazzi. It was something that happened often, today Normani wasn't in one of the greatest moods. As she stepped into the black vehicle and sat down a fan asked her for a picture. She lowered her sunglasses and gave the teenager an apologetic look.