sixteen

It was two days later and Camila was unpacking her stuff. She was in Atlanta now, and her hotel room was right across from Normani's. The older brunette supposedly hadn't come out in the three days she's been there, and Camila wanted to talk to her...she just didn't know what to say.

Camila sat down on her bed, huffing. She pulled out her phone and went to Safari. She searched up 'Normila,' checking the headlines.

Normila fighting?!

Are Normani Kordei and Camila Cabello OVER?!

She rolled her eyes. Annoying. She read through a few more articles before someone knocked on her door. The Cuban-Mexican opened it and lifted an eyebrow.

"What, Roger?" She asked.

"Don't what me. We've gotta go." Roger nodded towards the hallway.

"Go? The show doesn't start until seven."

"Yes, it's one and you're the second act."

"Since when?!" Camila asked.

"Since now. Let's go!"

The brunette quickly grabbed her phone and the two went to the venue. When she got there, she was immediately taken to her dressing room by Ally, to start get ready. As she was being rushed to her dressing room, she saw Normani.

"Mani!" She yelled, stopping.

"Camila, let's go." Roger said.

The older brunette stopped walking, looking back at her. She rolled her eyes before making her way to her dressing room.

"Normani, wait!" She ran after the girl.

"Karla!" Ally yelled.

Camila ran up to Normani, grabbing her shoulder and spinning her around. The Alternative singer crossed her arms over her chest.

"What, Camila?" She asked.

"I'm sorry," the Cuban-Mexican said. "I'm sorry about what I said to you."

Normani just lifted an eyebrow. "Okay." She said before turning around and walking away.

Camila grabbed her wrist, spinning her back around. "Do you accept my apology?"

The taller rolled her eyes. "No," She turned around, but Camila spun her around again. "What?! What do you want?!"

"I want you to forgive me. I didn't mean what I said–"

"Obviously you did, because you say it all of the time," Normani said. "I have to go onstage for sound check, let me go."

"Mani, please–"

"I have to go." The older girl pulled her wrist out of her ex's grip and walked to the stage.

Camila puffed out her cheeks.

"Camila! Let's go!" Ally yelled at her.

The taller girl turned on her heel and walked into her dressing room. The older girl sighed and looked at her friend.

"If she doesn't want to forgive her, so be it. It'll be her career that'll be ruined." Ally said.

"You don't understand." Camila shook her head.

"What don't I understand, Mila? You've tried to apologize to her plenty of time–"

"Thats not why I'm–"

"You'll be fine. Your career will be fine. Her career will–"

"I don't fucking care about our careers!"

Ally looked at her, narrowing her eyes at the brunette. "Then why are you so upset?!"

"Because she won't talk to me!"

"That's not anything new! You didn't seem upset when she didn't talk to you a few months ago–"

"I didn't want her to!"

"What's change since then?! Why are you so hurt by her not speaking to you?! Why are you so hurt by her not accepting your apology?! It's not like your–"

"Not everything is about careers, Ally! I don't fucking care if my career falls to the gates of hell!"

"Then why do you care?!"

"Because I love her!" Camila yelled at her best friend.

The two looked at each other for a while.

The Cuban-Mexican looked down, running a hand through her hair.

"It's because I love her."

-

a/n: i have an eyelash in my eye.

ITS KIND OF FUNNY HOW EYELASHES ARE SUPPOSED TO KEEP THINGS FROM GETTING IN YOUR EYE, BUT THEY BE THE MAIN THINGS IN YOUR EYE