six

Normani had finished everything she needed to get done in the studio by two o clock the next day. They had finished writing her whole album, but she was only halfway done with recording it. Right now she was packing everything she had brought to the studio into her bag. Once she was done she zipped it up and turned to Lauren.

"Thank you again for helping me." She smiled.

"No problem," Lauren smiled. "I love working with you."

"Same to you," Normani smiled. "I'll see you soon?"

"Definitely." The younger girl smiled.

The brunette walked out of the room she was in and saw the door beside her open as well. The two girls looked at each other and smiled.

"You're done for the day?" Normani asked, putting her bag on her back.

"Yep."

"If that's the case," the taller girl said, "come with me."

"How do I know you aren't going to try to kill me?" Camila lifted an eyebrow.

"If I was going to try to kill you, Camila," Normani said, "you would be dead already."

The Cuban-Mexican just blinked.

"Come on." The older girl held out her hand.

Camila took it and the two walked out of the building. Normani ran her thumb across the younger girl's hand. She missed holding her hand. Or maybe she just missed her.

"Where are we going?" Camila asked.

"Normani Kordei!"

The brunette sighed and turned the opposite way she heard her name. "This way." She said.

The two ran off and stopped as they turned a corner. "Where are we going, Normani?"

"You are really impatient." Normani said.

"Am not." The shorter girl rolled her eyes.

"Sure," the darker girl rolled her eyes as well. "Look behind you, babe."

Camila turned around to see a pizza place. She smiled at the girl beside her. "I absolutely hate you."

"Ah, yes, doesn't everyone?" Normani turned around. "Let's go inside."

The two walked inside, their fingers still intertwined. As the two walked inside everyone looked at them.

"Normani Kordei." Someone said.

"Yep, that's my name."

"Normani, don't be rude." Camila said as she lead them to a table.

"It slipped. I can't help but say what I think." Normani mumbled.

"I'm sure you can help it. There's nothing inside your head telling you to say what you think."

"You have no clue." The taller girl said to herself as they sat down, finally letting go of each other's hands.

"Now," the shorter girl said. "Why did you bring me here?"

"I–"

A waitress walked up to them. "You're Normani Kordei and Camila Cabello."

"Do these people think I don't know my identity?" Normani asked.

Camila kicked her from under the table, then smiled at the girl. "Hi," she said. "What's your name?"

"Ashley." The waitress said.

The Cuban-Mexican nodded. "Hi, Ashley. I'm sorry if she was a little rude."