thirteen

Normani's day had already started off horrible. She woke up to hundreds of text messages and thousands of Twitter notifications. Someone had leaked half of her album. How? She had no clue. Someone also hacked her iCloud, releasing tour dates that she, herself, had planned. Meaning, they weren't confirmed, because her team hadn't looked at them. The person that hacked her iCloud also released old pictures of she and Camila.

"Normani, I need you to focus." Naomi sighed.

"How am I supposed to focus when–"

"Normani," Dinah shook her head at her friend. "Everything will be fine. We just need you to focus."

"My album was leaked, unofficial tour dates were leaked, and old pictures of Camila and I were leaked. But everything's gonna be fine?"

The door to the room they were meeting in opened. In walked Camila, Ally, and Roger.

"Hey, Lucky." Normani looked at Ally.

Ally began to open her mouth, but Camila cut her off. "My album was leaked."

"So was mine," the older brunette said. "Is Shortcake your shadow or something? Why is she always with you?"

"She's my publicist," the Cuban-Mexican said, "and my best friend."

"Naomi is there a solution for–" Roger began, but Normani cut him off.

"Naomi, what are we gonna do?"

"Hey, Normani, shut the fuck up for a few minutes, and I may be able to tell you."

Normani narrowed her eyes at her manager.

"It's what she deserves." Ally smiled, sitting down.

"Don't make me jump over this table and beat your Leprechaun ass. Make that pot of gold fall right out of your fucking a–"

"Normani. Enough." Dinah said.

The brunette huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Bitch."

"Did your parents not teach you about this word called respect?" Ally asked the younger girl.

"Ally." Camila warned.

"Wait, no. Let me guess, you were one of those spoiled, rich kids that got everything they wanted. When you acted like a brat towards your parents they'd be like, 'It's just a phase she's going through–'"

"You know nothing about my childhood, so fuck off."

"Girls, we don't have time for this." Roger shook his head.

"I know enough to know that you treat others like shit. At least, that's what your ex says." The Mexican spat.

Normani's glare and hard face, turned into a look of hurt as those words left Ally's mouth. She glanced up at Camila, then back at Ally.

"I'm excusing myself from this meeting." She said quietly, before standing and walking out.

Everyone, with the exception of Ally, was in shock. Normani has never ever had that look on her face, and she has a few facial expressions. That one surely isn't one of them. She was truly hurt by Ally's statement.

"I said none of that." Camila said to her friend.

"Drunken thoughts can get you in trouble if you voice them, Camila." Ally mumbled, pulling out her phone.

"Normani!" The Cuban-Mexican groaned as she walked out of the room.

She turned to her left, only to run into someone. Thankfully, she caught herself before she fell and looked at the person she ran into.

"Oh, good. It's you. Normani, I–"

"Is that really what you think of me? You think I treat people like shit? You thought I treated you like shit?"

"I-Normani, no. Well–yes. Girl, I don't know! That's what I thought about you, but I didn't know what you were going through. Normani, you honestly are a great person–"

"Camila..."

"It's just–sometimes you need to learn when to keep your thoughts to herself. I understand you're a very candid person, and sometimes it's a good thing. Not often, but sometimes it is. You being so blunt is what makes people think you're such an awful person–"

"So now I'm an awful person? Thank you so much for that."

"Normani, you're twisting my words–"

"How am I twisting your words if you said what you said? You said I treated people like shit, I'm an awful person..."

Camila rolled her eyes, getting tired of hearing Normani rant. So, she did what she always did to get the singer to shut up. She grabbed her face and connected their lips.

(insert you guys screaming here)

Normani, who was kind of in shock, kissed back. It didn't last long before one of them had to pull away, that one being Normani. It was only because homegirl was a little shook. The older brunette blinked a few times, she swore she went blind for a few seconds. How? She had no clue.

She looked at the younger girl in front of her and gave her a small smile. "I see we're back to our old habits, huh?"

Camila smiled right back at her. "I guess so."

"I guess you're forgiven? I don't really know how that forgiveness thing works. No one's really pissed me off enough for me to have to forgive them. Congratulations, you're the first person to ever do so!"

"Is that an accomplishment?" Camila asked.

"That's up to you, Karla," Normani said. "I'm not going back to that meeting. I don't want to have to slap the gold coins out of your little Leprechaun friend. So, do you wanna go somewhere with me?"

"How do I know you aren't going to try to kill me?" The shorter girl lifted an eyebrow.

The taller girl smiled at her ex. "If I was going to try to kill you, Camila, you would be dead already."

-

a/n: yee haw!

i finally updated!