four

"Where are we going next?" Normani asked as she and Dinah walked into Menchie's Frozen Yogurt.

"Miami." Dinah said.

"Ooh, her home town. Fun." The brunette said.

A worker looked at the two and her eyes widened. "Oh, my god. You're–"

"Normani Kordei. I realize. I don't think your job is to freak out over me," Normani said, then looked down and ran a hand through her hair. "Sorry. I didn't mean that."

The girl at the counter smiled. "It's okay."

"I'm working on it," the singer smiled. "I promise."

The door opened and the three girls heard a scoff. "I swear you're everywhere."

"Is that Camila Cabello?"

"Sadly, yes." Normani nodded.

"I just want some frozen yogurt, and here you are ruining it." Camila said.

"You know, you never told me what it meant when you told me I treated people like jewelry." The older girl said, turning to face her.

"I said to ask the poet." The Cuban-Mexican said.

"Well, poet?" Normani looked at Dinah.

"You really want to know?" The Polynesian lifted an eyebrow.

"Yes, I believe that is why I'm asking you."

"You change your jewelry each day. What Camila is trying to say, is that you change your mind way too much. You change how you treat us way too much–"

"What?"

"What I'm basically trying to say is, you can be a bitch, or you can be a sunshine. You're mainly a bitch, though." Camila said as she grabbed a cup to put her yogurt in.

"Only to you." Normani smiled.

"I realize." The younger girl said as she picked her yogurt flavor and toppings before paying for it.

She walked over to Normani and looked at her. "You may have changed on the inside," she said, "but on the outside, you are still one beautiful girl."

The two stared at each other for a while. Normani looked into Camila's eyes for a few moments and saw something. She wasn't sure what it was, but it made her look away. She shut her eyes, then opened them.

"I could say the same thing for you." the brunette mumbled.

Camila smiled, then ran a hand through her hair. "I've gotta go." She said before walking out.

"I suddenly don't want frozen yogurt anymore." Normani said before turning around and walking out of the store.

Dinah followed after her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "You made me walk all the over here just so you could leave?"

After she said that, her friend's whole mood changed. "Let's just go back to the hotel." She said.

"What's wrong?" The Tongan asked.

"Nothing." Normani said before she began walking back to the hotel she was staying in.

When she made it back, she immediately went into her hotel room and got into bed. She realized that she could have been happy with Camila, a person who expressed her love for her. But she rejected her because she didn't believe it was genuine. She always found an excuse to justify her reasons of cutting it off with Camila, but nobody knew the real reason. She kept it to herself. She didn't was anyone to know.

She could have had the relationship she always wanted, but no. She left. This time she was the one who left. By leaving, she crushed two people. Herself and her lover. Now she was lying in bed, grieving, because of her doing.

There was a knock on her hotel room door. She moved the covers from over her head and lifted an eyebrow. She got up and opened the door, only to become creeped out and a little angry that nobody was at her door. She looked down to see a cup filled with yogurt and a piece of paper sitting under it. The brunette picked up both things and shut her door.

She read the note first.

I saw you walk into the hotel and you looked a little sad. Then I realized that I had cookies in my hotel room, and I didn't want to seem fat. So, here's the yogurt I got. I gave it to you for both, me and you.

~CC

Normani chuckled. Camila was definitely...What's the word? Touched. Hell, they both were. That's probably why they used to be perfect for each other. Past tense. Used to.

Now, they weren't so sure. A lot had changed in the ten months they hadn't seen each other. Camila was more humble than Normani. It wasn't her fault, though. The demons inside of Normani's head were making her chase all of the money, power, fame, and glory. She had always tried to fight against them. She could never win, though. However, she would try her best. She didn't want to be a stuck up bitch just because she let everything get to her.

She wanted to be the same girl she was before she entered this industry. That would be hard, though. Only because of what was wrong with her. Once again, she would try her best.

Her text ringtone went off and she went to go check it.

Camila💕: Did you ever change your number?

She smiled softly.

Normani💓: No.

Maybe she and Camila could get back together and be who they once were.

Maybe not.

-

A/N: yikes. This is short.