twelve

Normani walked off of the stage after her set to be met with the pissed off (?) face of her manager. She could never tell when Naomi was angry, she always had a stank face. Just like her. Which is one of the many reasons Normani loves her, even though she gives her a hard time.

"What did you just do?" Naomi asked.

"Um," the singer looked at the stage, then back at her manager. "Perform?"

"Don't be a smartass." The older woman said.

"Mani, Camila wants you." Dinah said, walking up to the two.

"Not right now," Naomi said to the blonde. "I'm speaking with her."

"She just said get there whenever you can." Dinah shrugged.

"Cool beans," Normani nodded, then turned back to Naomi. "What were you saying?"

"Why did you and Camila kiss onstage?" Naomi asked.

"Because," The singer shrugged as she began walking off, "we're in a relationship."

She continued walking to Camila's dressing room, and when she got there she heard music playing.

"So, are we leaving this Garden of Eden? Are we leaving this Garden of Eden? Now I know, what I know–"

The brunette knocked on her door, and a couple of seconds earlier the door was opened.

"Hey, Mani." Camila smiled.

"Hi, Princess." Normani smiled back.

"Stop calling me that." The Cuban whined.

"You wanna go back to Sunshine?"

"No, I hate them both."

"Okay, fine. I won't call you either of them."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, Smol Bean."

"I hate you." Camila rolled her eyes.

"The way you kissed me onstage, it sure didn't seem like it." Normani smirked.

"You kissed me."

"You kissed back," the older girl pointed out. "You listen to Dua?"

"Who doesn't?" The younger girl shrugged.

"Good point," Normani said, "What'd you want me for?"

"Don't know. I forgot." Camila grabbed her phone.

"Camz!" Lauren walked into the room.

"And Normani." The oldest girl waved.

"I can't believe you kissed Normani before I did." The green eyed girl pouted.

"Laur...I kissed Normani, like, a year ago."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I still can't believe it." Lauren shook her head.

"Oh, I remember!"

"Remember what?" Normani asked.

"What I was going to tell you." Camila said.

"Oh, go ahead."

"People are saying we only did it so people wouldn't believe the rumors and it wasn't a real kiss, other people are saying it was a real kiss and to fuck off."

"I agree with the other people," the oldest girl said. "Fuck outta my fake relationship, bitch."

Camila laughed. "Yeah, okay. Lauren, why are you in here?"