nineteen

Camila got offstage and went into her dressing room. It was the next day, and she and Normani hadn't talked to each other. Not because they were busy, but because they were upset with each other. As they always were.

The brunette checked her phone to see tons of Twitter notifications and a text message.

Normani💓: meet me at Lenox Square after your performance.

Camila💕: 👍🏼

"Why the hell does she want to meet at Lenox Square?" Camila mumbled to herself.

The Cuban changed her clothes and walked out of the room. Ally walked up to her and tilted her head to the side.

"You going somewhere?" She asked.

"I have to meet Mani somewhere."

"I thought you and Normani weren't on talking terms?" Ally asked.

"Well, she wants to talk now. I have to go." Camila started walking off.

"Have fun. When she breaks your heart, I'll be here." The Mexican waved.

"She's not gonna break my heart, but okay." The Cuban rolled her eyes.

If only she knew.

-

Normani was sitting in front of the entrance of the mall and saw a shadowy casting over her. The brunette looked up to see Camila. She gave the girl a small smile, and stood.

"Hey, Camila." She said.

"Hey, Normani." Camila waved slightly.

"This will probably be the only time I say this, and mean it, so listen well," Normani sighed, standing. "I'm sorry."

"For?"

"Being a bitch."

"On which day?"

The older girl glared at her ex. "I'm trying to be sincere, don't be a bitch."

"I thought you were the bitch?" Camila tilted her head to the side.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Normani hissed through gritted teeth. 

"Your apologies are never sincere, and you continue to hurt me, and you know you're hurting me. It's like you gain something off of my pain–"

"You think I mean to hurt you?" Normani asked. "I don't. I really don't. I'm trying to work on the–"

"I don't give a fuck about what you're working on," The younger girl said. "I know you didn't make me come here just so you could give me some bullshit apology."

"You're right, I didn't. I called you here so I could give you a sincere apology."

"I don't want it."

Normani sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Why are you acting like this?"

"I have to go." Camila turned around to walk away, but her ex grabbed her arm.

"Camila."

"Let go of me."

"Camila, I know for a fact you don't have to go anywhere."

"I have to go to my hotel room."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to be near you right now."

"I didn't even do anything to you!" Normani said, exasperatedly.

"Yes, you did." Camila mumbled.

"Oh, really?" The taller girl lifted an eyebrow.

"Yes."

"What? What did I do to you?" Normani spin Camila around.

The Cuban-Mexican glared at her, through teary eyes. "You made me love you again."

Normani stared at her.

"I did what?"

-

a/n: 1