eleven

It was a few days later and Normani finally finished her album. Her voice was better, and she was now going everywhere with Camila. Not because she wanted to, it was by force. Right now, the two were walking the streets of Los Angeles because they had gotten bored in the hotel. They were also hungry.

"So, Lauren and I were wondering if you wanted to go to drink with us tonight." Camila said as they walked.

"Aren't you underage?" Normani lifted an eyebrow.

"Does it matter? We aren't going to a club."

The older girl stepped in front of her and smiled. "You're still a little smol bean." She poked her ex's stomach.

Camila giggled and pushed her hands away. "I'm not a 'smol bean.' I'm a...a big bean." She nodded.

"That sentence proves you're a smol bean." Normani chuckled as she spun around, so she could walk forward.

"I'm not small." Camila pouted.

The brunette looked ahead. "You are very small." She said, kissing her cheek.

The younger girl smiled. "Kiss equals paparazzi?" She asked.

"Yep. Let's go to L.A. Café." Normani pointed to the small building.

"Okay."

The two girls made their way into the café and sat down. Camila pulled out her phone and went on the number one news source, Twitter. She scrolled through her timeline and stopped on a particular post, reading it.

"What is it?" Normani asked, not looking up from her menu.

"You know, people don't think we're in a relationship." Camila said.

"Cause we aren't," The older girl pointed out, "but we're supposed to be. Why do they think that?"

"Because we've never kissed." The Cuban shower her ex the article.

"Camila, that's TMZ," Normani rolled her eyes after reading the article. "You know I don't fuck with TMZ."

"Fuck with them or not, it's what the people think."

"Well, then," the taller girl sat back. "Let's give the people what they want."

Camila looked up and lifted an eyebrow at her. "Pardon?"

"You said they don't believe we're together?"

Camila nodded.

"Then let's make them believe we're together," Normani shrugged. "Our next concert."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yep."

"Tomorrow."

~time skip to tomorrow~

"Why are you in such a rush?" Alyssa asked Normani who was repeatedly asking if she was done yet.

"Because I have to do something slow poke." Normani rolled her eyes.

"What do you have to do?"

"Mind my business. You should try it, sometime."

"I will hit you with this comb, shut up."

"I ain't scared of you–ow, Alyssa!" Normani whined, rubbing her arm.

"I said, shut up," the makeup artist said. "I'm done."

Normani stood from the chair she was in and quickly put on her shoes."Peace." She said before running out.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?" The familiar sweet voice asked her.

"Stage." Normani smiled at Ally.

"Camila's onstage." Ally reminded her.

"Yes, I know." The taller girl nodded, before walking off.

"Hold me down, hold me down. Throw me in the deep end, watch me drown. Knock me out, knock me out. Saying that I want more, this is what I live for."

Camila finished her last song of the night. Normani walked onstage, making the crowd scream loudly. She smiled and waved at them before Camila turned to her and tilted her head to the side. The older brunette walked over to her and grabbed her hand, spinning her around, then pulling her into a hug.

"You remember the plan, don't you?" She asked.

"Yes, but I believe it was me who was supposed to come onstage and kiss you." Camila responded.

"Well, I got bored," Normani shrugged, then smirked, "and I top."

"Wha–" The Cuban couldn't even finish her sentence before the taller girl grabbed her chin and kissed her.

"FUCK ME UP, BITCHES!"

Both girls pulled away and smiled. Normani pecked her lips on more time and nodded.

"Definitely a smol bean." She said.

Camila playfully rolled her eyes. "I'm a big bean."

"I'm gonna say it again, that sentence proves you're a smol bean." Normani smiled widely.

The Cuban shook her head and held the mic up between them. Normani already knew what she was going to say. It was what everyone said to her when she was just being her usual self.

"Don't be a bitch."

-

a/n: fake relationship goals bye

tell me that isn't the smol-est smol bean you've ever seen