1

"Mom, I'm fine. I've been to high school before." I said annoyingly.
"I know sweetie but you're starting a different grade." Mom said.
"Mom, I don't need you to drive me. I'm fine." I said.

I grabbed my stuff and went outside to my truck. I started it and sped into town. When I got to the high school, I parked in my usual spot beside my friend Kale. I locked my truck up and went inside. I grabbed my schedule and headed to my first class, English. I hate English.

"Kyle, my man." Kale said and gave me a fist bump.
"I missed you bro." I said as we sat down in seats beside each other.

A girl that I've never seen before walked in. She's gorgeous, but I could tell that she's very shy. She walks up to the seat in front of me, but she doesn't sit down.

"Is it alright if I sit here?" She asked quietly.
"Of course." I answered and smiled.

She sat down before turning to face me.

"I'm Allie." She said nervously.
"Nice to meet you, Allie. I'm Kyle." I said and shook her hand.

We chatted until the teacher went over classroom rules and instructions. The rest of the day went by pretty quickly and I saw Allie in almost every class.

"Allie, do you want to come over tonight?" I asked.
"I can't. I still have unpacking to do." She replied and walked away.

"Hey babe." Someone said from behind me.

I turned around to see Hannah, who is the most beautiful girl in school. We've messed around together a few times but we aren't anything serious. I could tell that she was getting ready to try to seduce me.

"What are you doing right now?" Hannah asked as she followed me out to my truck.
"I'm gonna go home and chill." I answered.
"Are your parents home?" She asked and put her hand on my hip.
"Nope." I answered.
"Can I come over?" Hannah asked and winked.
"Yes." I said eagerly.

She got in the passenger seat of my truck and we headed to my house. When we got there, I carried Hannah to my room and laid her on the bed. We had sex and it wasn't bad but I couldn't stop thinking about how much I wish it was with Allie not Hannah. I'm kind of a man whore so I doubt Allie will want to date me.