10

Things have been pretty hectic lately, but luckily this weekend I can unwind. We are currently heading to a rodeo. Mom and dad are sitting in the front of the truck and Allie and I are sitting in the back. Allie makes it so hard for me to control myself. She's wearing daisy dukes with a tank top that shows her cleavage.

"I know that you're staring at me." She flirted.
"You're just so beautiful." I said and kissed her forehead.

Allie's parents were both declared guilty in their trials. They're both in prison but her dad will be in their longer than her mom. That all happened a month ago and Allie is still shook up about it. And Allie and I are officially dating.

Soon, we get to the rodeo grounds and Allie goes with me to check in. I get my number and times and we head back to the camper. My parents around there and the truck is gone. Allie and I go inside and lay on the bed. I kissed Allie and she sat on top of me.

"What are you doing Allie?" I asked.
"Pleasing my boyfriend." She said as she pulled my shirt off.
"Sweetie, I don't want things to go too far." I said and traced circles on her thigh.
"It won't. And you have nice abs." She said and ran her hand across my stomach.

We made out but it never led to anything more. As much as I want to have sex with Allie, I'm not going to. I want to wait because I don't want to mess things up with her.

That night, I have my best ride ever and I'm now in first place for round one. I can't wait to see what round two brings.

ROUND TWO
I eased myself onto the bull and got situated. When I was ready, I nodded my head and we were released from the chute. This bull did many twists and turns, but I stayed on. When the buzzer sounded, I jumped off.

"That was Kyle Lockwood with a score of 92. Congrats Kyle. You won this weekend's event." The announced said.
"Woohoo." I cheered as I left the arena.

I went to collect my buckle, then I met my parents and Allie back at the camper. Allie jumped into my arms and I spun her around.

"You are a stud." She complimented and smiled.

We loaded all of our stuff up and hit the road to go back home. Allie and I cuddled in the back seat and she decided that she was going to sneakily rub my "member"

"Allie." I whispered into her ear and ate stopped.

When we got home, Allie went to her room and I went to mine. Once my parents were asleep, she snuck into my room. She snuggled into my side and we fell asleep.