4

Life is good.
In the past month, I've won 4 rodeos. I've also had sex with like 8 different girls. I still haven't gotten Allie to sleep with me, but I'll break her down eventually.

In Biology, I'm paired with Allie for a project.

"Do you want to come over and work on this at my house?" She asked softly at the end of class.
"If you want me to." I said and winked.
"I've heard too many things about you Lockwood." Allie said.
"What have you heard?" I asked as she followed me out to my truck.
"I've heard that you're a player who just wants sex." She spat.
"That's not always true." I defended and we got into my truck.
"Listen Lockwood, you are NOT getting into my pants." Allie said.
"I can't make any promises." I muttered as I pulled out of the parking lot.

I drove to Allie's house and when we pulled in, I heard her cuss under her breath.

"What's wrong, Allie?" I asked.
"My parents aren't home." She said quietly.
"If you don't feel comfortable, we can go to my house." I offered.
"If it's okay, I'd much rather go to your house." Allie said.

We drove to my house and Allie was silent the whole time.

"Do you want to go work in the loft in the barn?" I asked.
"That'd be nice." She answered.

I lead Allie into the barn, and she starts to pet my horse.

"I've actually never rode a horse before." She said quietly.
"Do you want to go for a ride?" I asked.
"Really?" Allie asked excitedly.
"If you want to, I can take you out on a trail. I'll let you ride one of my favorites." I told her.
"I'd love to go for a ride." She said and smiled

I got Delilah out of her stall and put her on the crossties. She's the sweetest horse we have. Allie brushes Delilah while I went and got two saddles, two saddle pads, and two bridles. I helped Allie tack up Delilah, and then I got out Comanche.

Soon, we lead the horses out of the barn. I taught Allie how to ride in the round pen, then we hit the trails.
Allie is such a fun girl. I'm not gonna try to get into her pants, she means too much to me already.

When we finished riding, we worked on our biology project. We had to make a model of a cell. We got it finished pretty quickly and we talked the rest of the time. I'm starting to really like Allie.