2

"Cmon Kyle. You have a rodeo coming up soon. You need to practice." My dad yelled from the living room.
"I don't want to." I yelled back.
"Kyle this is the last rodeo that I'm making you go to, so come practice." Dad yelled.

I changed into my bull riding gear and went to the living room. We walked in silence out to the arena and I sat by the chute as dad got a bull ready. He put the bull in the chute and got him all cinched up. The bull started kicking the side of the chute. I put my helmet on and lowered myself on top of the bull. I got situated and put my right hand up in the air and nodded at dad. He released the chute gate and the bull flew out of it. I stayed on as he twisted and bucked. I rode for the full 8 seconds before jumping off.

We got the bull back into the pen and dad undid his straps. I took of my helmet, chaps, and vest and put them back in the house before going out to the old barn. The old barn is home to a mechanical bull. I get on and dad puts it on the highest setting. We do this for an hour before I go inside to shower.

After I shower, I sit on my bed and look through Snapchat on my phone. I get sent a lot of sexts from girls at school. The one that really stands out to me, is one from a freshmen. I message her and she tells me to come to her house in an hour.

"Dad, I'm going to a friend's house." I say as I leave the house. I drive into town and I find the girl's house.

"Hey Emily." I greet when she answers the door.
"Hi Kyle." She says nervously before leading me up to her room.
"Are you sure you want to do this sweetheart?" I ask.
"Of course." She said and smiled.
"Are you a virgin?" I asked.
"Yes." She said quietly and looked down.
"I'll be gentle." I said and took her shirt off.

Then, I slipped off her pants. She had on a matching lace thong and bra set.

"You're hot." I whispered before kissing her neck and laying her down on the bed.

I pulled a condom out of my pocket before taking off my jeans and t-shirt. Emily stared at the bulge in my boxers. I sat the condom on the nightstand and got on top of Emily. I traced my hand down her body until I got to her thong. I pull it down her hips and she kicked it off. I put one finger in her and she tangled her hands in my hair. Then, I put in two and she moaned.

"Are you sure that you're ready for sex?" I asked.
"I'm ready." Emily said nervously and I got off the bed.
"You aren't ready." I said and pulled my clothes back on. I grabbed the unopened condom and left.

I went back home and laid in bed. I felt bad for not giving her what she wanted but I knew that it wasn't what she really wanted.