9

"A local Volborg girl is missing. Her parents say that she left her house Friday night around 10 pm and hasn't been back since. This girl is 16 year old Allie Freeman." A reporter said on the news.

Allie was started to get scared. She can't go to school, so all she does is sit in my room or the guest room and watch Pretty Little Liars.

"Allie, we need to go to the cops and tell them about your dad." I said and put my arm around her.
"But what if the cops don't do anything about him? He'll just beat me more." She cried.

I picked her up and carried her outside to my truck. I put her in the passenger seat before getting in and starting the engine. I drove to the police station and we went in.

"What can I help you two with?" The receptionist asked.
"We'd like to talk to someone about a domestic violence problem."' I answered.
"Okay. Stay put and I'll get you an officer." The receptionist said and walked away.

Soon, 3 cops came walking up with her. One pushed me against the wall and another one handcuffed me.

"You're under arrest for the possible kidnapping of Allie Freeman." One said.
"Allie, you have to tell them what happened." I said as the cops drug me away.

I got put in a single cell and I laid down on the bed. I really hope Allie tells them about her dad. 20 minutes later, my parents showed up, so I got ushered to a room where I could talk to them.

"Kyle, Allie told the police everything about her dad. There's a warrant for his arrest now. They're going to let you go but you'll have to come back as soon as they have Mr. Freeman in custody." Mom said.
"Where's Allie?" I asked.
"She's waiting for us in the waiting room." Dad said.

Soon, I was ushered out into the waiting room.

"Mr. Lockwood, you are free to go until we call you back." A guard said.
"Yes sir." I said and walked to my family and Allie.
"I'm so sorry, Kyle." Allie said and hugged me.
"It's not your fault Allie." I said and hugged her back.

5 hours later
The police station just called and said that they have Mr. Freeman in custody. They also arrested Mrs. Freeman for negligence. We head down to the police station and give our testaments. I also show them some pictures I have of Allie with bruises and her swollen eye. Eventually, there will be a court date for the trial. I hope they are both found guilty.