13

"Kyle, you need to take it easy." Allie said as she followed me out to the old barn that has the mechanical bull in it.
"Allie, I'm fine. The cast will protect me from getting hurt anymore." I said as I climbed onto the bull.

Allie walked over and unplugged it.

"Allie." I scolded.
"Go back to the house kyle." She demanded.
"You aren't the boss of me." I yelled.

I saw tears roll down Allie's face and she ran out of the barn. I ran after her and picked her up in my arms. I turned her around and kissed her.

"Kisses don't make things better." She said.
"I know and I'm sorry for yelling at you. I'm just really tired of not being able to do anything." I announced.
"Kyle, lets play a bored game or something." Allie said and tugged me to the den.
"Allie, I hate board games." I protested.
"Then I guess we'll just cuddle and watch a movie." Allie said.

She put a movie in the DVD player and sat on the couch with me. Allie laid in between my legs and I wrapped my arms around her. Being hurt isn't a bad thing. I get to spend more time with Allie, but she keeps me from doing things I shouldn't.

After the movie, Allie and I decide that we are going to cook supper for my parents. Well, mainly she cooked. I just admired her and stared at her butt. 
As she was stirring something in a pot, a went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Kyle, I'm gonna mess up the food." She scolded and lightly hit me with a spoon.
"Fine." I said and sat up on the counter beside the stove.
"Do you ever help?" Allie asked.
"No because I don't know how to cook." I said truthfully.
"Then, let me teach you." She said.

I got off the counter and Allie showed me how to add seasoning to the chicken. Then, I put the chicken in with the noodles and we put the dish in the oven. While it was cooking, Allie and I made out. Soon, the supper was done and my parents came home from work.
We all ate and it tasted delicious. Allie is a very good cook.

"The food is amazing Allie." I complimented.
"It wasn't all me. You helped too." She said and smiled.
"Kyle helped cook?" My mom questioned surprisingly.
"Yes. I taught him how to season the chicken and stuff." Allie said and smiled proudly.
"Well, congratulations on getting him into the kitchen. I've always tried to get him to cook." Mom said and Allie smiled widely.

The rest of the night we hung out with my parents and played Cards Against Humanity. It was so much fun.