11

It's December and basketball season is in full swing. I play for varsity and my first game is tonight. It's a home game so Allie and my parents will be there to watch me.

"Good luck tonight babe. I'll see you at the game." Allie said and kissed my cheek before leaving the school.

I go to my coach's room and he gives all of us varsity players instructions about what to do tonight. Then, I go to the locker room. As I'm changing into my uniform, I get a Snapchat from Allie. She was wearing only a bra and underwear and they were school colors. The caption said- if you win tonight, you'll get to see this in person.

Damn, Allie-- I said back.

Soon, it was time for warm-up so I put my phone away. The team and I went into the court and we began to shoot some free-throws and three-pointers. I saw Allie walked in and she looked hot..... I better win this game tonight.

The game soon starts and we have the ball first. I score a three-pointer right off the bat. This is going to be a great game. My team ends up winning 95-54. After the team huddle, I take a picture with Allie. Then, I go to change while Allie waits in my truck. I change into my regular clothes and head out to the truck. When I get in, Allie smirks at me.

"I guess you get your prize for winning the game." She said.
"Well, no one else is at the house so we can do whatever we want." I said and smiled.

When we went inside the house, I pulled her to my room and tossed her on my bed.

"Are you sure that you want this, Allie?" I asked.
"Yes." She said confidently and smiled.

I tugged her clothes of quickly and she pulled off mine. I bet you all know where it goes from there, so I'll spare you the details. The sex was way more than sex. It was Loving and gentle and slow. I made love with Allie. She's the only girl that I want to have sex with from now on. It was amazing.

THE NEXT MORNING
I woke up to Allie's arm draped over me and her leg over my legs. She had on just her bra and underwear. I just had on boxers. I watched her sleep and it was the most beautiful thing ever. I think I'm in love with this girl.

"Morning babe." Allie said in her cute morning voice as she woke up.
"Good morning beautiful." I said and smiled down at her.
"Why are you staring at me?" She asked as she blushed.
"I'm staring because you're beautiful and I love you." I confessed.
"I love you, too, kyle." Allie said and smiled.

Since it's Saturday and my parents are out of town, we spent the rest f the day cuddling in bed.