14

SKIPPING TO SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL

"Allie, lets go to school babe." I yelled from the front door.

Allie came strutting out of her bedroom and she looks hot as fuck. She's wearing a romper that's fairly short and sandals.

"I'm ready." She said and gave me a peck on the lips.

We went out to my truck and got in. We jammed to country music the whole way to school and when we got there, we parked in our normal spot. Allie and I walked hand in hand into the school and we went to get our schedules. We pretty much have all the same classes together.

At the end of the day, we walk to the truck together than head home. I can tell that something is wrong with Allie.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing." She answered and looked down.
"Allie, something happened and you need to tell me." I said.
"There's just a group of girl's that are making fun of me." She said softly.
"What'd they do?" I asked.
"One of them tripped me and another one called me fat. Then, one is saying that I'm pregnant because I gained a little weight." Allie said and began to cry.
"Don't listen to those girls Allie. You aren't fat and we both know that you aren't really pregnant." I said and squeezed her hand.

When we got to my house, no one else was home yet. My parents must still be at work. Allie and I laid down on the couch and she began to kiss me. I love this girl so much.

"Allie, do you want to go out on the trails?" I asked.

What Allie doesn't know is that I got her a horse and it's in the barn.

"Sure, I'll go put on jeans and boots." She said and ran to her room.

She came back 5 minutes later in her jeans and boots.

"Ready?" I asked her.
"Yes!" Allie answered and smiled.

We walked out to the barn and when we got to the door, I opened it. Allie went straight to Delilah's stall.

"Allie, you aren't taking Delilah out today." I announced.
"Why?" She asked, confusingly.
"Go check stall number 5." I said and smiled.

Allie walked down the aisle to stall 5. Her face lit up when she seen the beautiful red roan.

"She's gorgeous." Allie said.
"And she's all yours." I said
"You bought be a horse?" She questioned.
"Yes I did." I said and smiled.

Allie ran up and hugged me.

"Thank you, Kyle. I love you." She said and kissed me.
"I love you too Allie." I said.

Allie decided to name her horse Paisley. We went out on a trail ride and it was like that horse and Allie were made for each other. Allie and I raced each other to the pond, and she beat me. Damn that horse of hers is fast. We sat by the pond and talked for an hour before heading back to the house. I love Allie so much.

Note---- I watched Trevor Brazile and sage Kimzey compete last night❤️❤️ they both did pretty good