18

I walked in the house to see Allie preparing some snacks.

"What's the special occasion?" I asked before plopping a tiny piece of cheese into my mouth.
"Taylor and his family are coming over." Allie said as she put a cheese platter in the fridge.
"Allie, why didn't you ask me?" I asked softly.
"Because I knew you'd say no." She said and kissed my cheek.
"When will they be here?" I asked.
"In an hour, so you need to go freshen up." She said.
"I am fine." I said, offended.
"Babe, we barely know any of the people our age in town. We need to make friends." Allie said. 
"Fine. I'll go shower and change." I said before heading to our room.

I took a shower and put on a black v-neck shirt and a pair of BKE jeans. When I walked downstairs, Allie whistled. I looked at her and she had changed into a cute little sundress, that I wanted to take off of her. It reminded me of the dress she wore over to my house for the first time in high school.

"You clean up nice." She said and smiled.
"Thanks. You look beautiful." I said and kissed her forehead.

Quinn came into the kitchen from her room and she was wearing a sundress with boots. She's gonna be a heartbreaker when she's older.

Soon, our guests arrived. I was surprised to see that Taylor's dad, is none other than Seth Kimzey(son of Sage Kimzey)

"Kyle Lockwood?" Seth questioned.
"Yep. How've you been Seth?" I asked.
"Pretty good. I got married a couple months ago." He said and his wife showed off her ring.
"Congratulations." I said.

I have Seth a tour of the ranch while our wives talked. Seth isn't my favorite person, but we somewhat get along.

"So, how's that wife of yours?" Seth asked.
"You just seen her. She's good." I answered.
"How is she in bed?" He asked.
"Excuse me?" I asked.
"You heard me Lockwood. I'm sure she's a freak in the sheets." Seth said.

I didn't say anything.

"Cmon Lockwood. If you won't tell me, you should at least let me try her out. She's damn sexy." Seth said.
"Don't talk about my wife that way." I said angrily.

"Kyle, you can have mine for a night if you let me have yours." He suggested.
"Get the fuck off of my property." I said angrily.
"Or what?" Seth asked.

I pulled my fist back and punched him right in the nose. He turned around a went into the house. He came out with his wife and Taylor. They hoped in the truck, and Seth sped out of the driveway,

"What the hell happened?" Allie asked.
"He was saying things about you that I didn't like." I answered.
"Cmon, lets go and clean your hands up." Allie said and pulled me inside.

Quinn was sitting in the house crying.

"Thanks for making Taylor leave." She cried.
"I'm sorry sweetie." I said before going into the bathroom with Allie.
************************************

Did anyone catch the parallel???
What story of mine is Seth Kimzey from?