8

I wake up with an arm draped over my stomach. I look over to see Allie.
When did she get into my bed??
My blanket it draped over her but I can see that she just had a long shirt on with no pants. I stare at her ass for a couple minutes before getting out of bed.

"Are you leaving?" Allie asked.
"I was going make you breakfast." I said as I pulled a t-shirt on.
"That sounds good." She said.
"Allie, when did you come to my room?" I asked.
"In the middle of the night. I couldn't sleep very well. I kept having nightmares." She answered.
"You should've woken me up." I said and touched her hand.
"I didn't want to bother you." Allie says and looks down.

She can see out of her eye today but she has a nasty bruise. I wish I could beat her father. Allie gets off my bed and her shirt falls over her hips.

"Can I borrow a pair of your shorts?" She asks.
"Of course." I say and rummage through my clothes.

I find a pair of shorts and I watch as she puts them on. They're baggy on her hips but she looks so cute in them. We go downstairs and Allie sits at the table while I begin to cook. I hear my phone ding from its spot on the table.

"I thought you were done being a fuckboy." Allie questioned.
"Allie, what's going on?" I asked.
"You got a text from Hannah. It says, wanna fuck?" Allie said.
"Allie, it's not what you think. I haven't done anything with her for a long time." I said and touched her shoulder.
"I don't know if I should believe you or not." She said.
"Please believe me Allie. You're the only girl I want right now." I said truthfully.
"Who is this hannah girl anyways?" She asked.
"She's a senior that I messed around with for a while. We never dated." I answered.
"Can you block her number?" Allie asked.
"Of course." I said and blocked Hannah from my phone 
"Now I trust you a little more." Allie said and smiled.

We ate breakfast together, then we watched movies for the rest of the day. Allie had her phone shut off so her parents couldn't reach her. She spent the night at my house again but this time she slept in the guest room. Mom and dad really like Allie but they're worried that her parents are going to get mad about her staying at our place.