14 | Years

Hagami took a deep sigh at the entrance of the Academy. It's been years since she's even stood at the door but this time was different. Four years had passed since her promotion to Jōnin and she's taken all sorts of missions. Her highest rank had been one A-Rank mission and that's all. The rest consisted off B-Rank which was the majority, and then some C-Rank which were mostly escort missions. But today was different. She had gotten notice from Hiruzen that she was excused from all missions today in order to speak with the class her brother was in.

Also, through the past two years, Hagami has gotten countless visits by the man who she encountered after her Jōnin Exams two years back. It bothered her more and more every time she came into contact but it was only at home. Recently though, the visits have become more frequent because of Konohagakure's and the Uchiha's strain between each other. Every time, it's nearly the same response and lecture before about her Sharingan being his; speaking of her Sharingan, it has become an ever-increasing rumor but above all, her parents still didn't know (they suspected but didn't know).

Hagami sighed deeply, clearing her thoughts and straightened her hitai-ate. She was thirteen years old, soon to be fourteen but as ways in the Uchiha became hasty, she didn't know if she would bring it up to her parents hence they were the Head of the Uchiha Clan. She convinced herself that it'd be useless to bring it up if it'd just hinder everything.

Taking another breath, she scratched the back of her head whilst putting a hand on the door. But before she opened it, she glanced at the eraser above. Naruto. Flashed in her mind and she smirked as she slid it open. Before the eraser had a chance to fall onto her head, she reached up and grabbed it. She spotted Naruto easily amongst the classroom and she threw it straight at him. It didn't hit him in the head but soared straight past it.

"Nice try Naruto." Hagami smirked when she walked into the classroom. She looked around the class and then found her younger brother instantly. He had a shocked face that she was even in the class. She had been away for a while actually and living at her old house increasingly. And when she dropped by, she only did to to tell Fugaku and Mikoto how she was doing or maybe to tell them she'd be out of the Village for a while. She'd also make some special trips to visit Sasuke and Itachi now and then too.

"Ohayo (Good morning) Hagami." Iruka greeted from the front of the classroom. He had a clipboard in his hand as well as a pencil he was using to take attendance. "Ahem, class, this is Hagami-san, and Uchiha from the Uchiha Clan of Konohagakure. She's here to talk to you about the shinobi rules and regulations. She may not look it but Hagami-san is a Jōnin already."

"How old is she?" A student called out.

"I'm thirteen." Hagami replied to the student. "I became Jōnin when I was nine but I'm still too young apparently to take a Squad of my own under my wing." She said scratching her chin.

"Do you take any hard missions?"

"Ah, B-Rank is the highest I've gone." Hagami smiled but lied. She's been on an A-Rank mission, about a month ago, before but talking or admitting to it wasn't something she wanted to do. "I've gone on other missions below that too but they weren't very exciting to be quiet honest.

"But that's aside the point. You're all here to strive to be the best ninja, yeah?" She asked and everyone nodded. "Well, as Iruka-Sensei had said, I'm here to go over the basics...again!" Despite knowing they've been taught this, she had a smile on her face. And to her surprise, she only heard a few students groan at the thought of going over this subject again. "Alright, basic skills of shinobi include the three basic jutsu that you'll use. Ninjutsu, which is infusing chakra to release an element deep within you, Genjutsu, which deals with the chakra around the cranial nerves and the brain, and then finally Taijutsu, which is basically hand-to-hand combat and my specialty." Hagami began.