27 | Underway

Two days were left until the Uchiha commenced their Coup d'État. Hagami could see the shift within the Village. Civilians who were near the Uchiha Clan began to clear out and Jōnin, as well as Anbu from the Black Ops and Root, gathered around the Uchiha Clan. That was plain to eye. But the number of Root members began to increase, and the number of Black Ops slowly dropped; that wasn't as noticeable. But Hagami had sat perched in the tree near the Uchiha Clan and slowly watched as the numbers shifted around. Armaments were being exchanged as well throughout the Village, namely more weaponry to those who could fend against the Uchiha Clan. Itachi was out on a mission, and Shisui was nowhere to be found in the Village right now, or at least, Hagami couldn't sense him, which was to put it simply, very peculiar. Many times already, she's tried to sense him out and she couldn't sense him.

Against her mission for the Hokage, she left her post early; she had used the area she was in in order to spy on the Uchiha Clan and Village. Where she sat gave her a perfect view of both though she leaned slightly to the Uchiha Clan to keep a closer eye on them. A crow flapped its wings in the air and soon landed on Hagami's shoulder. A miniature scroll had her observations scrawled on it sloppily but she was sure Hiruzen could read it. She sent her crow off so it flew behind her. It'd circle back to the Hokage's Office in order to attract the least amount of attention possible.

Another flock of crows surrounded her not long after and she vanished, leaving no traces to her destination.

Hagami leapt through the trees when her façade of crows vanished. When she got closer to the training grounds, Shisui's chakra suddenly flared into her range. Judging by it, he was fighting as well and Hagami instinctively increased her speed. A dull ache formed in her chest as well as she drew a kunai. Leaping into a clearing, she took a ninety-degree turn toward the Uchiha's Training Grounds. She ran around the back of the Uchiha Clan the best she could, leaping and using the building tops as her route. She took a leap over the back fence to the Uchiha Training Grounds and plunged through the trees. She threw a kunai through the branches, sensing up to five chakra sources in the clearing. She made sure she hit none of them but the paper bomb created a smokescreen when she leapt up into the clearing as well. Hagami caught Shisui's figure being just enveloped in the smoke and her Sharingan flared to life. Chakra swirled in the five bodies already surrounded by the smoke and then Shisui's chakra, which stood out amongst the others.

Her arm stretched out when she landed and it caught Shisui by surprise. She threw him out of the smoke to separate him from the others and she also sheathed her kunai. She traded it for her tantō a second later and spun it skillfully between her fingers. Shisui groaned where he had been hit by Hagami's arm and clutched his stomach. When he looked up, he caught a glimpse of Hagami's Sharingan and his muscles tensed slightly.

What is she doing? Shisui asked himself and struggled to get to his feet. She couldn't of hit me that hard so why is it so hard to move? He asked when he stood up. Hagami glared at him, something else that was uncharacteristic of her and instead of turning to the Anbu Root members behind her, she held her tantō to Shisui. But when the Root members attempted to throw some kind of weapon at her, namely kunai and shuriken, Shisui saw her eyes become alight with the Mangekyō Sharingan right off the back.

His eyes widened drastically when the ribcage of a notable jutsu appeared around Hagami flawlessly. The silver ribcage of the Susanoo had encased her body and the kunai and shuriken deflected right off and fell to the ground. A thin streak of blood began to drip down her right eye as she funneled chakra into it. Before Shisui knew it, he was sucked into her Genjutsu.

"Shisui-san listen to name carefully." Hagami whispered gently and Shisui's eyes shot open. He flinched when he saw Danzō and his Root allies in front of him, along with Hagami and her Susanoo. But something seemed off about them all hence Hagami seemed to walk right out of her Susanoo and Danzō seemed static. "This Tsukuyomi will only last about two minutes in the real world so listen to me carefully," she repeated in a careful and caring tone.