28.3 | Disappear

Part IV

Hagami's eyes narrowed. Each of the main chakra natures were being prepared to barrel toward her so Hagami prepared herself. Her Mangekyō Sharingan flared to life again and her Susanoo manifested around her slowly.

First the silvery chakra aura.

Then the backbone.

They're working together.

The ribs.

Just one more push, Hagami. She urged herself shakily.

The collar bones.

Provoke them a little more. And then it's time to disappear.

The arms.

To the Land of Fire border.

The head.

To become Rogue.

Another layer of the Susanoo manifested around the skeleton. It was merely the "skin" of the jutsu but it'd still provide her with more cover. The massive Susanoo was much heavier than it was before so Hagami became panting lightly soon after she was able to manifest it. It pressed against more buildings in any direction, shattering the frail wood, and those who were preparing the jutsu had to leap out of the way.

"Katon, Gōkakyū no Jutsu (Fire Style, Fireball Jutsu)!"

"Fuuton, Renkūdan (Wind Style, Drilling Air Bullets)!"

"Suiton, Teppōdama (Water Style, Liquid Bullets)!"

"Doton, Doryūdan (Earth Style, Earth Dragon Bullet)!"

"Raiton, Ryūrai no Jutsu (Lightning Style, Lightning Dragon Jutsu)!"

The five elements shot toward her. She could sense it all, even in her painful daze. Fire came from the back. Lightning came from her right and slightly in front. Water came from beside the Fire behind her and to her left. Earth hurtled toward her from the left in front. And Wind was in between Lightning and Earth. Her Susanoo grew a little more, spines began protruding from its arms and around its back near its shoulder blades. Hagami still stood on the ground but now she was looking straight ahead. She began concentrating chakra in her right eye for the Amaterasu. She closed her eyes for a split second to focus her chakra further and then opened them.

Her eyes darted toward the Earth Style Jutsu first, setting it on fire with the black flames and then to the water, which evaporated in seconds. Her black fire clashed with the normal fire and they grappled until her black fire rose victorious. She avoided overusing the Amaterasu and canceled it out as soon as the Earth Style Jutsu collapsed to the ground. Her skill in the Susanoo was still slightly rusty but she was able to manipulate its hands to block the wind from reaching her. However, the lightning struck her from the side in the upper arm. The Susanoo cracked slightly under the pressure of the attack and moved at least a meter from where it once stood. If she hadn't used the Amaterasu to cancel out the Earth, Fire, and Water Style Jutsu her Susanoo would have been ripped apart completely. But she still stood tall, hoping her eyes would hold out despite the fiery pain coursing through them. She waited for the rubble to disappear to show she was still standing.

The rubble settled to reveal all of the ninja in their original places. Hagami could see their eyes widening when they realized the silhouette of her silver Susanoo was still standing with a small crack near its shoulder. Some of the ninja, mostly the Chūnin, backed away now. Fear settling in their eyes and hearts because their jutsu didn't reach her. The Jōnin gathered took their places in front of them now, as a false security because some of them where doubting their abilities now too. The Anbu remained in their place, and so did the Uchiha.