Thanks Dad (Platonic Moxiety)

Anxiety had a secret. Only one other Side knew of that secret, and he only knew because sometimes he lacked the common sense to knock before entering someone's room. Yes, Morality had walked in on Anxiety while he wasn't wearing his jacket. Said jacket, covered something important. In case the hints weren't clear, the youngest of the Sides, was trans.

Patton, of course, had no issue with this, and he always told him the others wouldn't mind either. That didn't change the fact that he was the embodiment of Anxiety. Worrying about what people think was his job.

That being said, Patton knowing took a huge weight off his shoulders when it came to a certain time of the month. Often during that time, he would get extremely bad cramps and snap at anyone who bothered him, minus Patton. He often stayed in his room, and waited for the Dad-like character to knock on his door to check on him. That was when he'd call to let him come in, and the father figure would rush to his side with all the necessities of the horrible process known of the period: Fuzzy blankets, Disney movies, and tons and TONS of chocolate.

Anxiety obviously doesn't thank people very often, but when this happens and he's curled up in warm blankets with Morality's arms gently around him, as he drifts into sleep, he always murmured the same thing.

"Thanks Dad."

Amazing prompt by this person ⬇️

Thank you for that lovely prompt, I hope you liked it even though it's a bit short!

Also! I changed this to just Sanders Sides One-Shots, but there's still going to be plenty of Prinxiety considering I have an entire book of Logicality.