In a Nightmare (Prinxiety)

I'm doing this to make a point and because the ending is fluffy as fuck

Virgil's POV:

I was walking through the Imagination, fully aware that I was dreaming. I smiled at the feeling of being in the fantasy world, anxious thoughts melting away. Even when I wasn't dreaming the Imagination helped to ease my mind. It was just something about it...

I strolled through it seeing Roman and smiling wide. I approached my boyfriend as he turned to me. He smirked, walking up to me. Something felt off though... He wasn't smiling at me like he normally did. His eyes weren't shining with affection and love, but with something else. "Roman?" I questioned as he got closer, feeling my chest tighten as I backed up. He kept approaching me as I continued to back away. "R-Roman? Is there something on your mind?"

My heart lurched as he placed a hand on my shoulder. It felt tighter that usual, making me even more worried as I looked back at him. "Roman-"

His lips were on mine, but it felt all wrong. I pulled away, panting with panic. "Roman, what is wrong with you?!" I asked, fear closing in my throat. He ignored me, pressing his lips to mine again, despite my protests. He was stronger than me, holding me in place. I felt panic and adrenaline surge through my veins. I shoved him off of me. "Roman stop!"

Roman's POV:

Virgil had fallen asleep during our movie, looking adorable and peaceful as he slept. However it didn't last. He started to whimper and flail around before jolting awake in a panic. "Whoa! Whoa! Virgil! Are you alright?!" I asked as he started sobbing and curling in on himself. 

"I-I was d-dreaming and in t-the I-Imagination a-and you w-were t-there and you g-grabbed me and k-kissed m-me and it f-felt s-super wrong a-and y-you wouldn't stop-"

He broke down, sobbing into his knees. As I comprehended his explanation, my stomach churned uncomfortably. My eyes were wide with horror. "Virgil, Virgil, sweetheart, I would never do that!" I said quickly, reaching out to touch him but hesitating. He looked terrified, shaking as tears continued to fall. My heart shattered at the sight, knowing what had caused this. "Virgil, can I touch you?"

He looked up with tear filled eyes, looking uncertain before finally nodding. I reached out to gently place my hand on his shoulder. He flinched, making my heart clench.

"Virgil, please look at me," I said quietly. My boyfriend slowly looked at me, breathing deeply as he started to calm down. "It's me, Princey, Sir Sing-A-Lot, Roman. I swear on my life that I would never do anything to you that weren't comfortable with."

He nodded slowly, appearing to be telling himself over and over again. I smiled affectionately at him, feeling my heart swell with love. "May I kiss you?" I said, making sure to check if it was okay after his nightmare.

Virgil swallowed and nodded. I slowly slipped a hand under his chin, leaning forward to gently press my lips to his. A sigh slipped from him as I kissed him as softly as I could. When we pulled away, our eyes met. I offered a smile again, reaching up to brush Virgil's bangs out of his eyes. He started to smile shakily, tears dripping down his cheeks. He suddenly hugged me, making me gasp.

"Thank you..." he breathed as I hugged him back. When we pulled out of the hug, I slipped a hand under his cheek. I brushed it gently with my thumb as I smiled at him.

"Of course, I'd do anything for you, Virgil."

*blinks multiple times* Now do you see what it looks like when there is a lack of consent in my writing? Have you ever seen that before? No? Are we clear then? Good.