Too Good At This (Logicality & Prinxiety)

Requested and HEATED

"Guys! I've got an idea! We should play a game!"

The other three looked up as Patton ran into the common room. He was excited as he sat down next to Logan, beaming. "What game do you wish to play?" he asked, looking at him curiously.

"It works like this! You have to try and make the other flustered, but you can't touch them!"

Virgil, Roman, and Logan all paled. "That's a bad idea-"

"What Virgil meant to say was," Roman interfered, trying to spare Patton's feelings. He looked so excited. "That sounds like an excellent idea!"

Virgil and Logan look at him incredulously. "Okay! Logan and I will go against each other, and Virgil and Roman can go against each other!" Patton said excitedly.

Without warning he turned to Logan. "Uh, goodness! Is it hot in here or just you?" he said confidently.

The intellectual Side flushed bright red as he hid his face. Patton giggled happily as the other two laughed. "I win!" the Dad-like character cheered.

Virgil and Roman were next, sitting across from each other as they each narrowed their eyes. "It seems I'm in need of a map, seeing as I'm lost in your eyes," the prince started, smirking in the emo nightmare's direction.

Though Virgil felt his heart rate pick up, he remained composed and confident. "Is that the best you can do, Roman? You talk such a big game all the time that I think I'd have to kiss you to get you to shut up," he retorted with his classic smirk.

"I bet you'd want to; if that's how I can get your lips on mine then I just might talk talk even more," Roman said, covering up how flustered he was at the thought of the man in front of him kissing him.

The two of them went back and forth for so long, that Logan and Patton eventually left the room, bored by how long their game was lasting. Virgil and Roman both knew this couldn't go on for ever, and the emo nightmare was determined to win.

"You remind me of my pinky toe, cause I'm going to bang you on a table later," Virgil said, seductively leaning close to him.

Roman's heart jumped at how close he was and the line he'd used. "R-Really? T-That line's a classic, you think that'll break me?" he managed as he leaned closer. His eyes were half closed and he was staring at him seductively. "V-Virgil, what are you-"

"I bet you'd like me to bang you on a table later, wouldn't you, Roman?" he whispered. The prince's cheeks were dusted with pink as he looked him. This was unbearable. He desperately wanted to touch him, kiss him, SOMETHING. He started to reach forward, but Virgil leaned away a little. "No touching, Roman."

"You son of a..." he muttered, not finishing his sentence as Virgil leaned close again. "You're too good at this..."

The emo nightmare smirk evilly. "You haven't seen anything yet, sweetheart," he said, grinning at the way Roman's chest shuddered and his breathing hitched. He couldn't take it anymore.

The prince didn't care, leaning forward to connect their lips forcefully. Though he'd started it, Virgil took control immediately. He pushed him so that he was on his back with the typically anxious Side hovering above him. Their lips stayed locked for what felt like forever, not that Roman or Virgil minded, and when they finally broke apart, they were both panting. Their faces were both bright red as they stared at each other. "I win," Virgil muttered, leaning back down to kiss his face.

Roman sighed. "I don't care," he murmured happily as Virgil kissed him. "This is so worth it."

The emo nightmare smiled to himself as he gently kissed the prince's neck. "You're right, thank goodness Patton had that idea," he said, pulling away from his neck to look him in the eye again. Roman was blushing furiously, but smiled nonetheless.

"Boyfriends?"

Virgil laughed, leaning down to kiss his lips again. "Definitely."

Requested by this person: