Rose's First Date (Not A Sanders Sides Ship)

You want Prinxiety with a daughter? I'll give you Prinxiety with a daughter. I think you all can tell where this is going based on the title.

Yes, that is Rose at the top. I'm going to make it clear right now: SHE IS MY OC. YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE HER. END. OF. STORY.
Her age will be fluid throughout the one shots (she's four in the picture, but in this one shot she's fourteen), and I'll be drawing her in different ages and in color. I may use her in original stories at some point, HENCE WHY YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE HER. I can't stress it enough.

Rose's POV: (This should be interesting)

I was seriously regretting telling my dads about the boy I was going to the Winter Carnival with tonight. It wasn't like it's a date or anything, I don't even like him like that... *blushes* okay, maybe I do...

"Virgil, she can NOT wear those!"
"Well, she can't exactly wear that either Roman!"
"She's going to frighten him if she wears that!"
"At least she wouldn't be cold, like she would be if she wore that!"

I sighed, face flushing with embarrassment as my dad's fought over what I should wear. "Daaaaads," I groaned. "It's not even like that! It's not a date! I-I don't have a crush on Matt!"

The two of them weren't even listening, making me groan again. I looked between the two outfits they were holding, both in my aesthetic range, which is almost everything if I'm honest.  I typically stick to alternative looks, pastel princess, or tomboy gamer.

My dad, Roman, was holding up a short, pastel purple dress. It was one of my favorite dresses, but this was the Winter Carnival, and it's December, at night. We may be in Florida, but it'll at least be chilly.

My other dad, Virgil, was holding up ripped black leggings, a black faux leather jacket, and a purple v-neck. That's one of my favorite looks, cause I can put on my purple and black lipstick and my black earrings and I get to be edgy, like Virgil! But it could be a bit much...

I looked between the two, getting an idea. I grabbed both of them out of their hands, and a couple of other things from my room and dashed for the bathroom.

"Rose!"
"What- Rose!"

I bit my tongue as I giggled and closed the door behind me to the bathroom. I think they were going to like what I had picked.

Third Person's POV:

Roman and Virgil looked at the bathroom door with wide eyes, confused as to what just happened. "Maybe we should've let her pick her own outfit in the first place," Virgil suggested, earning an embarrassed, but agreeing, laugh from his husband. About five minutes later, Rose came out of the bathroom.

"Okay! I'm ready!"

Her dad's turned to look, both of their jaws dropping. She'd taken the two ideas and combined them. She wore the purple dress Roman had suggested, with the black leggings under it, and the jacket over it to keep her warm. To add a little more light to the look, she's grabbed her silver converse. What she really liked about the dress was the way it showed off her necklace. It was a silver necklace with a crown pendant, with a small rose in the middle, and an amethyst on either side. They'd bought it for her when they'd adopted her, but gave it to her when she'd turned five. She never took it off; it felt too special, like a link to both of her dads. Its glistening silver and purple matched her converse. She had her black rubber band bracelets, but also her amethyst earrings so she wouldn't be too edgy. To top it all off, she had a pastel purple flower crown to match her dress.

Her dads stared at her. "What do you guys think?" she asked with a giggle as she twirled.

"You've grown up so fast, that's what I think," Roman said, looking a little teary eyed as he walked over to hug her.

"Seriously squirt, how are you fourteen already?" Virgil asked her, smiling and joining into the hug.

Rose smiled happily as she hugged her two dads, but jumped as soon as the doorbell rang. "Oh my gosh, that must be him!" she gasped, rushing for the door, her dads not far behind. She skidded to a stop behind the door and composed herself. "I'm good, right?"

Virgil and Roman nodded, making her smile as she opened the door. Matt looked up, eyes widening as he looked at her. The two dads smiled to themselves at the way the two of them blushed at each other. Her dads reminded her to text them when she was coming back, to be safe, and to have fun, and they were off.

"She totally got her style from me," Roman boasted as the door closed behind Rose.

His husband scoffed. "Oh sure, Princey," he retorted. "She was wearing more black, and was obviously trying to tone it down."

Roman laughed, shaking his head. "How bout she got her style from both us, okay?" he asked, earning a nod and a smirk from him.

"I thought Rose said she didn't like Matt that way," Virgil said sarcastically as they recalled their pink faces upon merely seeing each other.

Roman hummed sliding his arms around his husbands waist. "That reminds me of when a certain someone refused to admit his feelings for me," he teased, leaning in closer as he blushed.

"Oh, shut up you stupid prince," Virgil replied with a smile before their lips met. They both smiled into it, kissing each other with love and passionate that never seemed to fade over the years.

There, that was cute right? And I made clear Rose is an OC of mine that I'm using for this right? We're not going to have issues, right? Okay, I hope so, cause I really love Rose and want her to stay.