Toddler Terror (Prinxiety & Logicality)

Requested

Patton's POV:

I woke up to the sound of crying. Only it wasn't one of the others, it was a child! Two children if I wasn't hearing things. What on earth?!

I rushed out of my room and followed the sound, meeting Princey on the way. We gave each other confused looks as we ran into the common room to find the source of the crying. Both of us frozen in our tracks.

"Patton, please tell me that you see the two toddlers on the couch," he said, earning a nod from me as I looked at them with wide eyes. "And please tell me I'm not imagining things when I say these two look suspiciously like Logan and Virgil."

"You're not imagining things," I told as I approached them where they sat, crying on the couch. One of them was in a black polo and had a little tie and his own little pair of glasses. He was absolutely adorable!! "Oh my goodness gracious! Logan you're adorable!"

The toddler Logan looked at me with a glare that made me try desperately not to laugh. "Nu, I am not!" he whined. I broke, laughing at how cute he was.

Princey came over to look at the little toddler Virgil, who had his own little hoodie and still had his eye shadow and his bangs. IT. WAS. SO. CUTE. He scooped him up into his arms, balancing him on his knee.

"Why, Virgil, you look so precious this way," he said with a laugh, poking his nose. Virgil swatted at him.

"Shut up!" he snapped. "I'm small, but still threatenin'!"

Princey and I met each other's eyes before we busted out laughing. "What the heck happened to you two?" he asked the toddlers. Virgil glared and pointed at Logan angrily. He glared back at him turning his head away. "Logan? Care to explain?"

"Poshion," Logan mumbled. I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to understand. It dawned on me as I realized he had child's lisp.

"Oh! Potion!" I said, snapping my fingers. "He made a potion and it turned them into toddlers! Right?"

Virgil nodded angrily. "Thith is all histh fault," he complained.

"Oh shut up!" toddler Logan snapped. "The calculashions were almoss perfect! It's not my fault!"

I tried to keep a stern face because they were fighting, but it was very difficult because of how hilarious it was. Princey was biting his lip to keep from laughing too. "Alright, alright," I broke them apart. "That's enough you two. It's no one's fault."

The two of them pouted, not looking at each other. I shared a look with Princey, who was still trying not to laugh. "Alright, we need to keep these two apart," I told him. "Can you keep Virgil occupied? I'll keep Logan with me."

"Yeah, I can do that," he said, looking down at Virgil on his knee. He hoisted him up and started heading to his room. "Come on Virge!"

I looked at Logan, who was still pouting. I frowned, kneeling to his level. "Hey Lo, what's wrong?" I asked. He shook his head, hiding his face. "Come on, it's me! Patton! You know, your boyfriend? Well, obviously not the boyfriend of a toddler, but you know what I mean. Talk to me please."

The little toddler Logan sighed heavily. "It's juss... I thought my calculashions were perthect," he said quietly. "I don't like failing."

"Oh, Logan, that's such a silly thing to be upset about," I told him gently, scooping onto my lap. "By failing, you learn! Haven't you ever seen 'Meet the Robinsons'?"

He nodded, slowly letting a tiny smile sit on his face. "You're right... as ushual," he said, hugging me. I bit my lip at how adorable it was. He wasn't even big enough to wrap his arms around my waist. "This should wear off in an hour."

Roman's POV:

This little ball of Satan...

"Virgil! NO! Put that down right now!" I snapped as he started to pick up one of my crowns. He glared at me and held it to his mouth, making my eyes widen. "Oh no you don't! That's not funny Virgil! I know you still have your mind so I don't know why you're behaving like this!"

I snatch the crown away from him and put it back in it's place. When I turned around, Virgil was messing with something else. The only issue was, he'd knocked into the wall that had my sword pegged to it. My eyes widened as it fell toward him. I dove for Virgil, tucking him to my chest as I rolled out of the way and the sword impaled the ground. We were both frozen as we stared at the sword. That's when he began to cry and shake.

"Oh no, no, no, shh, you're okay," I told him gently, wiping his cheeks. "You're okay, Virgil, I got you."

He looked up with wide, tear filled eyes. "B-But what if ness time you don't?!" he cried, making my heart shatter. I hugged him tightly before pushing him away so I could look him in the eye.

"Virgil, I'll always save you," I told him with a small smile. "Always. Whether you're a toddler, an animal, some mythical creature, cursed, or if you're just yourself and you need my help. I'll always save you. No matter what."

He reached up, wiping his eyes as he stared at me, smearing his eye shadow in the process. "T-Thank you, Rwoman..." he said quietly, his adorable child lisp interfering with how he said my name. He looked at his hands with a frown.

I frowned, getting up to grab a tissue. "Here, we'll wipe it off and you can fix it when you change back," I told him, gently wiping his face. When I finished, my eyes widened. "Are you aware that you have freckles?"

Virgil hid his face, blushing as I smiled wide. "Why would you hide your freckles from your boyfriend?" I asked with a smile as I pulled him close enough for me to press my lips to his cheeks.

"Rwoman!" he whined as I kissed his freckles. "Staph!"

I pulled away, biting my tongue as I giggled at him. He glared at me, crossing his arms. "When I'm bwig again, you won't get any kwisses for a week!" he threatened. I gasped in mock horror before smiling at him.

"Come on, Anx, you couldn't resist these lips if you tried," I told him with a smile. He pouted, knowing I was right. "Now, why don't we watch a Disney movie while we wait for this potion to wear off so you don't get into more trouble?"

He nodded with a small smile, trying to jump up onto my bed. I chuckled, picking him up and placing him on the bed. I put in the movie and then joined Virgil on the bed, cuddling him against my chest. "I can't wait until you're normal again," I told him. "Cause then I can kiss you on the lips again. Kissing your cheeks is okay, but kissing a toddler on the lips is just weird."

Requested by this person: