Life-Line

AgentKansas632, I know you've read this one. This was written when I was pissed off at some people. They hurt me, they hurt my boyfriend, and I kept fighting. No one's going to take me down without a fight. I won though, I did. I solved the problem, at least momentarily. If any of those people have an account on here and they read this, I've got a message for them: FUCK YOU! This is actually the first short I ever wrote. Believe it. I'm not one for all the sentiment really. Pretty much all of my stuff is romance yeah, but I gotta have that action. I love having my readers hanging off the edge of their seats. I've gotten that reaction from my friends. I have requests for actual stories to write as books on paper I still need to do. Texmas is more important! I've got to write for you my love. My friends can wait. Summer is hell without you anyways. Happy reading!

£
Tension filled the air. Thomas couldn't find Tex. He knew that if he didn't find her soon he'd never see her again.
He heads down the hall aboard the Mother of Invention. North, Carolina, and Wash pass by him. They were running. Tex. He runs into York.
"What's happening?"
"It's a blood bath man!"
"Who is it?!"
"It's Tex and Hampshire."
Thomas takes off down the hall to the training room. He can hear the screams and punches from twenty feet away.
Thomas bursts through the doors. Tex's face is bruised and bloody with her helmet knocked off. Agent Hampshire holds one side of his ribs where Tex must have gotten a good hit.
"I hate you," Tex growls through her pain.
Agent Hampshire turns to see Thomas standing in the doorway. "Look who decided to show up. Agent Kansas: beloved Thomas."
"You leave her alone! This is our fight! She did nothing to you!" Thomas points at Hampshire, anger beginning to consume him.
"She was just doing the same thing you always do: betraying us."
Tex is barely managing to stand up. "I was only supporting you Thomas. I can handle this."
"Tex-"
"I don't have to worry about you Thomas; I can just deal with your little girlfriend here."
Tex grabs her helmet and quickly puts it on. She activates her invisibility and drives a few more punches into Agent Hampshire's stomach and chest before collapsing, her unit faltering out.
"What is going on in here?!" The Director storms in demanding answers. He surveys the room, observing the three individuals. "Agent Kansas, Agent New Hampshire, and Agent Texas?"
"I'm sorry sir, this is my fault."
"Texas and New Hampshire to the med-bay. Kansas; to my office."
"Yes sir."
He had arrived at the right moment; he saved Tex.
"Thanks for the life-line Tommy."
"Anything for you."