Hot And Bothered

Welcome to the darkest depths of my mind. I'm feeling brave, that's the only reason I'm writing this. Plus I want to see AgentKansas632's reaction. If you want me to, I'll unpublish this. My old Texmas rps and the book I read last night have combined in my head. I couldn't stay in the pool very long. I have no plot yet, but thanks to AgentKansas632 making those rps back in the beginning I have an idea. He didn't request it, but I hope(?) he'll enjoy it. This is before the two get engaged. Happy reading!

*
It is so hot. It has to be hotter than a Texas day. Or maybe I'd been on that ship too long. She looks at the ice cream cone in her hand. It's melting too fast. Thomas sits in his lounge chair, right beside Tex. He has his arms crossed behind his head and his bare chest pointed towards the sky. Tex thinks about licking ice cream straight off of him. Oh my god! What would he think if I told him that?! Why would I even imagine that?! Maybe it's because he's so perfect, scars and all. How the hell did I manage to get him?
Thomas turns to look at his girlfriend. She stares at him, practically drooling, while her cone melts down her hand. I don't wanna know. Maybe I shouldn't have brought her anything out.
"Tex? Are you alright?" He waves a hand in font of her face.
She breaks from her trance. She blushes, barely visible on her flushed cheeks. "Sorry Tommy, just thinking."
"Thinking about what?" He runs a hand down her side, making her twitch in her seat.
How is he not as hot and bothered as me? Unless... There's no way in hell I'm telling him!
She hesitates a moment too long.
"You can tell me sweetheart."
And now his accent is driving her crazy. It is on a list of many things. She bites her lip.
Thomas gets up, heading towards the water of the pool. He walks past her, enticing her by dragging his fingers down her leg. "I think I'm going to go for a swim Allison. Join me if you'd like."
Is he toying with me, purposely trying to tease me? Does he really know what I want? How is it possible he can read- Zenoa!
Thomas smiles at Tex while in the water. He can tell she's searching too hard for a simple answer. He didn't want to know what Zenoa had told him. It's not all that bad though. It'd certainly be interesting. I'm so glad she doesn't have an A.I. anymore. Hopefully Zenoa doesn't act as a double agent.
His own thoughts about Tex are worse. He needs to find a way to get her in the water with him. The thought of her body on his is driving him crazy.
Allison! Water! Now!
Zenoa's voice cuts through her mind.
Why should I listen to you? The thought of Thomas's body on hers is driving her crazy. Zenoa breaks through once again.
Are you going to make him beg?
Now there's an idea. Thomas does want her, and she can make him work for it. The hot sun is starting to get to her though. She can't resist the offer much longer.
Can you make him?
Take off the jacket Allison.
Tex follows Zenoa's order. She thinks for a moment about throwing it at Thomas, she decides against it. She does not want to ruin her favorite jacket.
Into the water, slowly. Make him look.
But it's taking too long already Zenoa.
Do it!
Tex winces as her feet touch the hot concrete. She walks over to the pool ladder, slowly, the way Zenoa told her to. It couldn't hurt. She swings her hips slightly.
Stop.
Tex freezes above the steps.
Thomas has been watching her the entire time. His eyes are glazed as he stares at her.
Zenoa?
No answer.
Oh god. Zenoa why? But also thank you.
He grows worried when Tex stops before getting in.
"Tex? Are you coming in?"
She doesn't say a word, just smiles at him.
"Allison, please, come in."
Go now. Zenoa gives Tex one last order.
She barely makes it down the steps before Thomas is on her, kissing her. She moans against him.
"What took you so long?"
Please don't talk, just kiss me.
"It was killing me, Zenoa's idea."
"Remind me to thank her later."
"For what?"
"Bringing you to me."
Oh, so that's how it's going to be.
Thomas crashes his lips onto hers again. She can't help but let him in.
He smacks her butt before pulling her away from the steps. She grips his shoulders and grits her teeth.
Damn you, you're going to play all my weaknesses.
He can't wait much longer. He pins her against the nearest pool wall. His hands untie the top of her black bikini. His lips brush against the skin on her neck and collarbone. She is beyond ready for him, but he wants to torture her some.
She can feel how hard he is as his body presses against hers. He pulls down her bottoms and wraps her legs around him. She reaches and pulls down his trunks.
A cry escapes her as he slams into her. She holds onto him for support. Tex squirms under him, he keeps hitting just the right spot, taking her to another world. Their bodies shake and quiver together. Thomas tries to make it last as long as possible.
Tex breathes heavily against him when it's over.
"Do you want to go inside?"
"And do it again?"
"Anything you want Allison."