Still Here

Well where do I start? AgentKansas6326 thank you for the input, I guess it was kind of like a summary, on The Last Break-In. Also for the laugh. My very small friend, she's twelve, laughed with me when I told her what you claimed to be my favorite word. It's terribly funny, I'll give you that. She asked me though, and I didn't want to say it. I did it, and in the accent too. I'm sorry if that offended you. I love the accent though. Its horrible when I do it. Like I said, I almost died laughing. Quite literally. Crikey is just so funny. I can't even write this without laughing. So I pretty much had the best day in forever. Sorry I missed our two month anniversary! I tried to tell you earlier my love. British school stuff confuses me by the way. I think I'll make our little Leo have a sibling though. I need your approval first. That's why it won't be in this story. I have no idea what I'm going to write or what song I'm going to listen to, so bear with me. I just listened to a bunch of rock. Mostly Metallica for some reason. That's all they wanted to put on TV tonight. But Nickelback has a new album! Last time I checked their website I saw Feed The Machine. It said 2017. I looked up the band on the TV tonight and a new song for the album Feed The Machine was there. I needs it! Alright, time to get my music and write. Okay, I figured out my inspiration is Fire And Fury by Skillet. This is going to be pre-Leo. And if you call me something in real life, I'm likely to use it in a story. I got called dear. That was a new one for me. Happy reading!

*
Tex is finally almost healed, mentally and physically. Thomas keeps trying to bury his worries. What could have happened to Tex, had he not managed to stop her, still haunts him.
Tex is awoken when she hears her name. She props herself up on one elbow, opening her eyes. She looks beside her to see Thomas still asleep.
"Allison." He stirs next to her.
She shakes him awake.
Thomas jolts upright and turns to face Tex. She slowly sits up to look him straight in the eyes. He reaches a hand out and touches her face.
"Tommy?"
"You're real."
"It was just a nightmare."
"Right, just a nightmare."
She wraps her arms around him and kisses him on the cheek. As she lays her head on his shoulder, he hugs her close.
"I don't ever want to lose you."
"I'll always be here. I'm safe as long as you love me."
"The world we made almost came undone."
"But it's still standing, isn't it?"
He sighs. "You're right."
Tex can sense his uneasiness. "What's wrong Thomas? You can tell me."
"In my sleep I called your name. You were there. When I woke up, I needed to touch your face to make sure you were still there."
"I know. I need to feel you here with me."
"You're okay, right?"
"Of course Thomas. I have you."
He lays back down, keeping Tex close to him. He runs his fingers through her long red hair.
"Tommy?"
"Yeah?"
"You need to go to sleep. I'll be fine, I promise."
"Alright Allison dear."
He lays back down, still hugging Tex to his body. She nuzzles her face into his neck. He smooths out her hair before falling asleep, long red strands strewn across his shoulder.