All The Fun I Need

So I wrote two chapters of my RWBY book today. I had to do some Texmas. I've been writing a short in a new journal I got but I haven't finished it. Let's see where I get in this story. I think I'm done being brave... For good. I can't do it in Texmas anymore. It's in Elleon Grif if I get through the forty some chapters. Its kind of a main point in Going Red. A Missing Piece is yet to be decided. This is inspired by: We R Who We R by Ke$ha. Fight me if you don't like it. I have a bunch of random ass songs. What do guys wear to clubs anyways? I don't know so I'm just going to have to guess, or dress casual. Also, I may be starting a book of requests. One shots, shorts, ficlets, whatever you call 'em. It'll help me do more without really having to focus. Almost forgot! I learned a new British term! If you see something that Thomas says that is confusing as fuck, that's it. I gave context clues! I didn't understand it at first either. Be specific Kansas! I'm just the crazy American. Maine kept saying I was British yesterday, but I've just learned a lot from you. Happy reading!

*
Tex steps off her motorcycle. The neon lights flash out through the small windows on the doors of the buildings. The music pours out through the walls. Thomas had gotten them into a high profile club. She didn't exactly want to be high profile, it draws too much attention, but she was going to enjoy herself.
High black leather boots leave only part of her thighs exposed below her torn-up, short, jean shorts. She is glad she didn't throw away her black tank top that Thomas foolishly shrunk. It suits her perfectly. Her black leather jacket covers up the star outline on her back, but with it unzipped her Project Freelancer tattoo peeks out on her left hip.
Tex takes off her helmet, setting it on the handlebars of her bike. She shakes out her long red hair. It sprawls itself messily over her shoulders. No makeup was required, her deep brown eyes caught enough interest.
Thomas had taken Tex's truck earlier. Tex had insisted on arriving by herself and taking her bike. It's a beautiful, sleek, black motorcycle. Everyone waiting outside the club can't help but stare at her. For all they know, she's just a super hot single woman. She removes her black leather gloves and places them inside her helmet. Only then is it made visible that she's married with the silver ring on her left hand, diamond sparkling in the night.
Tex walks towards the bouncers at the door. They recognize her and immediately let her in. Thomas waits at the bar, beer in hand. Thomas always dressed casually; worn jean shorts, a grey T-shirt, and his own leather jacket.
"Hi Tommy." Tex smiles, sitting down next to him.
"Finally have an excuse to wear those boots."
"And you stuck with sneakers."
"Sorry sweetheart, you know this isn't my scene."
"Nope, you just stay at home or go to the bars for fun."
"You're all the fun I need."
Tex leans back and laughs, gripping the counter. "You're too funny Thomas!"
"Something's got you in a good mood."
"Could it be you?"
"Couldn't possibly." Thomas looks at her with a smirk on his face.
"I'd challenge you to a drinking contest, but we kinda need to get home later."
"Yeah, I know. I can order you a beer though." Thomas flags down the bartender.
"I can get my own."
"This is my treat." He turns to the bartender, "A beer for my lovely wife."
The bartender raises his eyebrows. Tex lifts up her hand and wiggles her fingers, light bouncing off her diamond in every direction. A beer slides across the counter to her. She gives the bartender a grateful smile. He grunts and goes back to other customers.
"Tough crowd."
Thomas laughs at her. "Aren't they all?"
"Not my wonderful husband. He's so easy to please."
"Like I said, you're all the fun I need."
"And you're all the fun I need."
"Then-"
"Ah, no! I still need a change of scenery now and then. Why do you think I said for you to come with?"
"Alright sweetheart."
"Come dance with me?"
"Only for a little while."
Tex smirks at him. "You say that now."
*TIME SKIP* (like two and a half hours later my dudes.)
"Tonight was fun," Thomas breathes out.
"Yeah, it was." Tex lays on top of him, her bare chest on his.
"I'm exhausted, shattered."
"All that dancing?"
"And then some."
"I'm all the fun you need."
"Yes you are."
"I love you Tommy."
"I love you too Allison." He places a kiss on her forehead.
"Tommy?"
Thomas is already passed out. Tex just snuggles into him more.
"I'm glad you had fun."