Spare Me

I'm not in the best mood and figured writing could help.

*
Omega. Omega had always been a problem. The aggression, the violence, the killing, the nightmares, the loss. All of it was due to him. Once Omega was gone, everything started getting better. As long as love prevailed as well.
Omega, O'Malley, wasn't done yet. He's found Allison again. O'Malley has infected Tex again. The threat of death looms in the air. None of the rest of the Matthews family is aware. Tex fights the raging A.I. in her mind.
Tex wakes up and checks her clock. It's midnight. She looks over at a sleeping Thomas beside her. Do it. Kill him. Rid yourself of all the responsibilities you've had to take on since marrying him. We can make it look like an accident. Then you can get paid. She can't rid herself of O'Malley's voice. Hate and rage spill out of her mind. She pulls a gun out of her drawer.
Tex aims the gun at Thomas but forcefully brings it up to her own head. "Get out or I will force you out!" Her grip is tight but her arms and hands shake at the control Omega has over her.
Thomas wakes up to the sound of Tex's voice and sees the gun pointed at herself. He quietly slips out of the bed. Tex doesn't notice in her struggle. He walks behind her and takes the gun. She goes to throw him on the bed only for him to overpower her and pin her down. She kicks and screams, pinching her eyes shut. "Allison! Allison, it's me! Wake up!"
She successfully kicks herself free but Thomas pounces back down on her, this time pressing his whole body against hers. "Allison, it's me, your husband! It's Thomas!"
"You will die! They will all die!" Her voice lowers an octave.
"Allison! Allie! Wake up!"
Tex manages to get the gun back and opens her eyes. They are filled with rage. She shoves This off of her, sitting up on her knees. Thomas stumbles back on the bed.
"Allison is not here."
Fear fills his eyes. "Tex..."
She pulls back the hammer.
"Spare me sweetheart, please..."
Tex breaks from her daze. "T-Tommy?" She drops the gun. "He's not gone! He's still there!"
"Sleep Tex, I'll rid you of him. It'll be alright. Just let him spare me."
Tex falls into his arms. Sleep over takes her as exhaustion from the A.I. sets in.