Best Solution

Another lovely Texmas short. I started a RWBY fan fiction. This will always be my favorite. If I'll never leave the RVB fandom, there's no reason AgentKansas632 should, being younger than me. Thomas and Tex forever! I kinda got used to being called Allison though. Back on the last day of school someone said Allison. I didn't even look up from talking to my boyfriend, I just said 'what'. My friend who goes by Caboose gave me a weird look when I finally did look up. I'm weird. Anyways,the inspiration for this story is Number One Carolina's Song by The Rainy City. She's someone on YouTube. It's an original song. There are lyrics in the video. I can't hear all of them through all the actual Red vs. Blue clips in it. I know all the words that you can hear normally. Make sure you watch take two of the video if you watch it! Take one is not as good. I've done my research and the most common name for York is James. Carolina only makes sense to be Caroline. I think if I do a story involving their kid I'll give York a last name. We've got Caroline Church, I guess he can be James Yorkshire. It makes sense. That's what both of their last names are now though. I guess that's a spoiler for a future story. Another one is that York and Carolina have a daughter! She originally comes from a very far into the future version of my Reclaimed sequel with my Wash and Carolina ship. Happy reading!

*
Tex's phone rang on her nightstand beside the bed. She opened her eyes to its sound. Thomas groaned, pulling her closer to him, hoping she'd ignore it. Tex reached and grabbed the phone. Carolina was calling. What could she possibly need that can't wait until morning?
Tex answered it.
"Tex?"
"Yeah C?"
"I'm sorry for waking you, I know it's later there."
"Its only two in the morning."
"You're not making me feel any better."
"Sorry. Go on."
"I'm having that nightmare again. I figure you're the expert on making them go away."
"I didn't do it on my own, and which one?"
"The one where York dies." She pauses for a second. "And its partially your fault he dies."
"Wow, that's great. Thanks Carolina," Tex replies smugly.
"Allison!"
Tex groans. "Sorry Caroline, continue."
"I just want it to stop. I already have enough problems sleeping."
"Yeah, it's called pain and a kid kicking. I've dealt with it twice now." Her voice breaks on the word 'twice'.
"Don't you break down on me. You have Leo. He's adorable. He'll have a friend in a couple months."
"And he'll be four a little after that."
"In six months he will be. I've only got about one left."
"That's why the nightmares are getting worse."
"What should I do?"
"Listen to music before you go to bed, and make York come with you whether he's tired or not."
"It'll work?"
"It's the best solution I've got."
"Thanks."
"Anytime Caroline. Tell James I said hi."
"I will Allison. Same to Thomas."
"Alright, goodnight."
"Goodnight."
Tex hung up at the sound of a dial tone. She placed the phone back in its resting spot.
"Carolina again?" Thomas mumbled into Tex's shoulder, pulling her back close to him.
"Yeah. She said hi by the way." Tex yawns, Thomas's warmth making her tired again.
"Mhm. Let's go back to sleep my sweet."
"Yes my love."