Forever

So... This is more sentimental than what I usually write. I had to add a little bit of conflict with South in there. I've always thought Tex is so tough on the outside but she's a softy on the inside. Just not completely soft, she is a badass. I don't ship Carolina and York very much, but it's necessary when I'm writing about Thomas and Tex. Very much different elsewhere. Thomas also does not exist elsewhere. AgentKansas632, I know you've read this one. You told me to write, you didn't say what. Well, I mean, you did say Texmas stuff. I guess that counts. That's enough of my thoughts. Happy reading!

£
He wants to see her, even though he knows he's not supposed to. He peeks into the room. Oh good, she's not in her dress. Thomas opens the door and steps into the room. All the other girls stop in their tracks. Tex swivels around in her chair.
"Thomas." She smiles seeing him.
He returns her smile. "Hello Allison."
"You look nice."
"You look beautiful."
"I'm not even ready yet."
"You're still beautiful, and you always will be."
Tex stands up, her silver robe flowing behind her. "You're not supposed to be here Tommy."
"You're not ready, I'm fine."
"It's still bad luck."
"And I'm the best good luck charm there is."
Tex laughs at him. "Of course you are."
He leaves her to finish, he has to get in place anyways.
Tex suddenly becomes very nervous. She never imagined she'd make it this far. "This is not what I need right now. I'm happy, I shouldn't be worried."
Carolina walks back into the room seeing Tex red faced. "Tex, are you alright?"
"I'm fine C."
Carolina stops her from running at her face. "Let's get that dress on."
Tex nods. "Okay."
A few minutes later Tex has her dress on and her face has cleared up. C.T. finishes zipping up Tex's dress for her.
"Thomas made the right choice. He's loved you since the day he met you."
"Thank you Connie." The girls smile at each other.
York steps into the room looking for Carolina. "Woah! You look amazing Allison."
"Don't spoil anything for Thomas."
"Don't spoil it for Kansas, got it."
Carolina walks to his side. "Come on York, let's go." The two leave the room and head down the hall.
"Hey Texas," comes a voice in the doorway.
"South?"
"You got me." She steps out of the shadows wearing the same silver gown as the other bridesmaids. The black embroidered roses dancing across her torso. A purple streak through her short blonde hair.
"Didn't expect you to show."
"North said I should come so it wouldn't be so awkward."
"I'm glad you're here."
"I can't believe you let Insurrectionists in here."
"They're not the bad people you think they are."
"Whatever you say Texas."
Girlie steps into the doorway. "Allison? They're all waiting for you."
Tex nervously tugs at her dress. She nods to the two girls, and after they disappear she flips her veil over her face, heading down the hallway.
She hears the music start as she walks toward the doorway. She clutches her bouquet tightly, fear in her eyes.
"Hey Thomas," York whispers to the man beside him.
"Yes York?"
"Allison looks amazing."
"I'm sure she does." He adjusts his bowtie.
She rounds the corner, the aisle in front of her. Thomas can sense how nervous she is. Come on Tex, you can do this.
It's less nerve-wracking to get shot. Tex finally takes her first step. She only focuses on Thomas; everything else blurring out of her vision.
She finally gets to the altar. When she looks at Thomas, the huge grin on his face makes her smile.
"York was right."
"He told you?!" She gives York a death stare and he smiles sheepishly at her.
Tex huffs out a breath, trying to calm down.
"Hey, babe, its going to be alright. Forever, remember?"
She nods to him.
The ceremony continues, Thomas and Tex take their vows and exchange rings. Then they finally reach the end. Thomas lifts Tex's veil, holding her close as they kiss.
"I love you Thomas."
"I love you too Allison, always."
Forever.
She finally throws her bouquet. York hoists Carolina up to catch it.
"Guess we're next." Carolina looks at York and smiles.
"I guess we are."
"Hey! No stealing my moment!" Thomas pulls Tex past them before hoisting her into his arms.
"Let's get going sweetheart."
"Alright my love."