Chapter Fifteen

It was finally lunch, and all the students made a beeline to the canteen while taking out their phones or talking to their friends. I, on the other hand, didn't go for lunch. I just stayed in class and did some work.
Once the lights and fans were switched off, I noticed Nate walking towards me with a small smile. "Hey. You gonna eat?"
"Nope. Just gonna stay in class and finish up the homework that was given." I shook my head, heaving a sigh.
There was a really obvious frown on Nate's face. "You should really eat, Jone. Skipping lunch ain't healthy. That's why you're so skinny." He poked the side of my stomach, causing me to flinch.
  I just glared at him while he just chuckled, looking around to make sure that no one was with us before placing a kiss on my forehead. "Fine, you can stay. But I'm buying you two sandwiches so that you won't have an empty stomach when we get back to our dorm. I'll be known as a horrible boyfriend if I just let you starve."
I just gave him a small smile before quickly pecking him on the nose, thanking him before telling him that he should go before lunch is over. He did as told and waved at me before leaving my sight.
I sighed before going back to the homework. All I could think about was how suspicious Mr. William was and that I should avoid him. I shook my head and let out a small huff and ignored my thoughts.
Once I was done with yet another simple math question, I was greeted by a very complicated question. I sighed and groaned, placing the pen I was holding down as I thought of a solution—but not before long, the lights were turned on, grabbing my attention. And I saw the last person that I wanted to be alone with: Mr. William.
What's he doing here? I thought as I just looked at him with a brow raised.
"Ah, Jone, you're still here? Isn't it suppose to be your lunch?" Mr. William asked with a smile and came over to me.
"Y-yeah, but I always skip lunch so . . ." I trailed off and bit my lips softly. I didn't want to be alone with Mr. William. Not after noticing him staring at me for the whole biology period!
"That's not good," Mr. William said with a frown. "You should eat."
I let out a small awkward laugh before fiddling with my fingers. Damn, was it awkward. I just wanted to be left alone so that I could concentrate! I mean, I could ask Mr. William for help but I doubted he teaches math. Besides, I didn't feel comfortable asking him . . . I wanted Mrs. Vandelmen to teach me math! She's my math teacher after all!
"Oh? Are you stuck at question twelve? Do you need help?" Mr. William asked, looking at my unfinished workings. "I can help you. Though I teach science, I can help you with math."
I should just ignore his staring at me earlier and just focus on my work. Maybe I was really seeing things. I mean, Mr. William was a nice teacher . . . He wouldn't do something bad, right . . . ? I kept doubting that but just ignored my doubts and nodded.
Mr. William smiled at me before pulling out a chair from a classmate's desk and sat beside me and began teaching me. I tried to ignore the fact that he was way too close to me as my shoulder was in contact with his arm, brushing pass it lightly whenever I move.
His words suddenly became mute after he placed a hand on my thigh and started caressing it softly while writing down the method of the solution on my paper. I wanted to scream for help, I wanted to push him away, but I didn't dare do anything. My body became stiff as his fingers were nearly caressing my inner thigh.
N-no! Stop it! I shrieked mentally as I shuddered.
The only way to stop this was to say something!
"O-okay, I-I understand," I blurted out, interjecting his explanation.
Mr. William showed me a smile that seemed like a small smirk. "Really? Why don't you try solving it now then? I want to see if you really understood what I said."
H-he isn't leaving! I was panicking so badly as I tried my best to show no emotion while trying to follow his method. Why won't he leave me alone already?!
I bit my bottom lip so hard that I didn't even realize it started bleeding. Mr. William's eyes widened a bit, finally removing his hand from my thigh. But the next thing I knew, he was using his right hand that cupped my right cheek to wipe away the blood softly.
"Jone, you should stop biting your lips. It'll ruin your beautiful lips . . ." he said as he caressed my wound softly.
"I-I'm sorry?" I immediately spoke after he told me I had beautiful lips.
"Oh, no, it's nothing. I said it'll ruin your lips."
W-was I hearing things?
He finally removed his hand from my cheek with a blood-stained thumb and smiled at me as if he were innocent. I didn't trust him. I needed to get away from him. I needed to—
The bell rang, signalling that lunch was over. Mr. William stood up and placed the chair back to its original place before smiling at me once again. "I'll see you tomorrow, Jone. Good luck with your homework."
He walked out, leaving me slumped in my chair in fear.
This isn't happening . . . H-he placed his hand on my thigh and started c-caressing it . . . I thought with a horrid expression.
I sat up straight and kept my homework in my bag before students came in class as noisy as ever. I acted as if everything was fine. I acted as if what happened didn't happen. I acted as if I was okay . . . But I couldn't describe how scared I was when I was alone with Mr. William . . . It was as if my world was crumbling and everything on that place had died . . .
I didn't want to see him anymore . . .